Yorkshire Geeky Waxing Workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hun was wondering if you want me to bring my couch aswell ? or is the salon not big enough , just a thought , let me know xx

hi hun was wondering if you want me to bring my couch aswell ? or is the salon not big enough , just a thought , let me know xx

I'll get back to you on that one, Dee :D Louise does have a couch at the salon but it would be great to get more than one table up so we can get more practice in - however, I'm not sure if there will be room. Watch this space and I'll have an answer for you asap! x

Hi, Andy, I am a beauty student at the White Rose School of beauty, am I eligble to come and watch as I dont have a beauty qualification as yet. I am fully qualified Nail Technician.:confused:

:cry:Sorry this is a late thread, ive only just seen it on the geek site, I can always wait util you maybe organise another one.:)

Hi, Andy, I am a beauty student at the White Rose School of beauty, am I eligble to come and watch as I dont have a beauty qualification as yet. I am fully qualified Nail Technician.:confused:

Hi Carol,

We're absolutely chocka-block for this particular session I'm afraid, but if I get any cancellations I shall let you know, and of course you are always welcome to attend future workshops as an observer :hug:

Andy

Hi dee this is a very kind offer, but i do not think there would be room for us all and 2 couches, you are very welcome to pop over and see me at the salon and see what you think ?
two heads been better than one and all that :hug:

Hi dee this is a very kind offer, but i do not think there would be room for us all and 2 couches, you are very welcome to pop over and see me at the salon and see what you think ?
two heads been better than one and all that :hug:

Glad you spotted this Louise before I had chance to pester you again with another PM, lol! :D

Glad you spotted this Louise before I had chance to pester you again with another PM, lol! :D
No probs Andy :lol:

:)Thankyou Andy, I hope you have a fab couple of days, and let me know if there will be another I would love to come.:)

Hi Geeks,

A quick note to let you know that we have one last free space on the afternoon session. I know it's short notice, but if anyone would like to attend please send me a PM.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday! :D

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday! :D

me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY im LUVERLY and HAIRY for you too:hug::hug::hug::hug:

ooops i hope i will be :lol: you will know me , i will be the one that looks like chewbacka :lol::lol:
only kiddin !

me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY im LUVERLY and HAIRY for you too:hug::hug::hug::hug:

ooops i hope i will be :lol: you will know me , i will be the one that looks like chewbacka :lol::lol:
only kiddin !

Ladies, that truly is a beautiful image :wink2: :lol: :lol:

See you Monday! :green: xx

Please check your emails for an important message about Monday, fellow Wax Geeks! I need to move the afternoon session forward by half an hour to 1:30pm, please, so that I can catch a train home - please let me know if this is a problem for anyone and we'll work around it.

Can't wait to meet you all! :D

Another quick update - we now have a space available in the morning for anyone who wants to attend, just send me a PM :D

xx

Come on
who else is going to join us for this fantastic opportunity :hug:

A big thank you to the Yorkshire workshop girls for my lovely Christmas present, which arrived yesterday but was hidden from me by the barbers cos they know what I'm like with presents, haha!

I absolutely LOVE anything to do with Bagpuss, it was my favourite TV show as a kid and I never quite grew out of him, lol, so I am over the moon to have my very own furry version - he currently has pride of place on the reception desk and shall be my official waxing mascot at the salon! And the French Fancies are fab too, lol, absolutely perfect and I shall be scoffing those with my cups of tea throughout the day (I'm such an old granny!) :D

Thank you so much ladies, I'm really touched by your thoughtfulness and I shall think of you all every time I see Bagpuss :hug:

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope to see you all again in 2008 :hug: :hug:

Andy xxxx

Andy xxx

WOW that got there very quick, less than 24hrs,
so glad you like your gifts hun, i had a sneaky feeling you would like the bagpuss after making you your cuppas in a bagpuss mug lol,
the cakes were the easy bit (read your profile lol)
and a big thank you to the girls for managing to find the time to post your contributions at this very busy time of year so we could brighten up Andy's day and say thank you xxx

Thanks Louise for organising this for Andy. And.... thanks again to Andy for hosting such a wonderful day.

oh good on you lou for organising it , i still aint managed to post poor andys gift yet , i am useless !!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back