Yorkshire Waxers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
Hi all you waxers in yorkshire,
as some of you know i am organising a training day with Kimmi aka The Wax Queen,
this will take place at my salon in shipley, west yorkshire,
this is for female intimate waxing and all other body areas, using the Perron Rigot hot wax,
so far we are one person short of filling the class,
if this is a training course that you would be interested in please PM me for more details,
come and join some geeks for a great day of fun and the most fantastic education :hug:

Come on ladies we only need one more person - i am so excited about this course and i am sure it will be a fab day and come on its with "The Wax Queen" :)

what date will it be?:hug:

how much is it?

Its hopefully going to be on a sunday - no date suggested yet.

:)come on all you geeks, its gonna be a fab day i carnt wait:)
as you can probs tell im so excited so someone PLEASE join us:lol:
then we can get it booked asap:lol:

:hug:xx

The date will be arranged when we have the correct numbers for the class and the deposits have been payed
(which i believe the girls that are already coming on the course have done)
as for prices you will have to PM me to find that info out but please only ask if you are serious about joining us,
all you need is a basic qualification in waxing and to be fairly confident in your waxing skills
oh yes and a brave model for the day too :hug:
also if anyone would like to volunteer to be models for this training day please send me a pm as we all need a model each, and as a bonus you will get to pick up some really good tips and tricks from listening to Kimmi :hug:

I am bumping this up so you all get the chance to see this and join us for a very educational day with The wax queen Kimmi

I've got a lot of people from the North who want to train and who are not geeks, so I'll see if anyone wants to travel to Yorkshire. Will PM you when I've checked the addresses. xxx

I'm too scared to have brazilian and do it, otherwise I would do it.:cry:

I've got a lot of people from the North who want to train and who are not geeks, so I'll see if anyone wants to travel to Yorkshire. Will PM you when I've checked the addresses. xxx

Hi there, Have you received my deposits i send last week?

we are still looking for models for this course so if anyone would like a free wax let me know :hug:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their interest in this course and let you all know that the places are all now filled, thanks guys :hug:

BUT we are still looking for willing volunteers to be models,
come on someone must want a free waxing session :lol:

when is it? depending when it is I may volunteer:eek::eek::eek:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their interest in this course and let you all know that the places are all now filled, thanks guys :hug:

BUT we are still looking for willing volunteers to be models,
come on someone must want a free waxing session :lol:

Yipee :) I am looking forward to this soooo much....

Hiya. I PM'd somebody and thanked them for the two cheques received. Was that not you? I can't cope!!!! LOL. xxxx

when is it? depending when it is I may volunteer:eek::eek::eek:
Hi Ruth
I don't have a date yet but will let you know as soon as i do,
it is on a Sunday if that's any help :lol:

ok:eek::lol: thanks Louise

Hiya. I PM'd somebody and thanked them for the two cheques received. Was that not you? I can't cope!!!! LOL. xxxx

No it wasnt me:) Its ok i will let you off :)
Looking forward to meeting you.

Latest posts

Back