You can really learn from Youtube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok I've seen it now lol. It's not what happens that's funny it's her face after hehe

So what should she have counted to........15....11?

So what should she have counted to........15....11?

There isn't a set time. Its as long as it takes to curl lol xoxo

I actually cried with laughter when I first saw this, then the more I watch it the more I feel sorry for her.

No more split ends then....

I think it is a fake ,the hair melted in 15 years or doing hair I have never seen real hair melt like that :-/

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I didn't think hair could just melt off like that!! Especially in less than 15 seconds! X

Would it not depend on how much product she had on that hair and how hot the wand was.

It doesn't look fake to me. You can see the steam coming off and doesn't look like a strip. X x x

I don't think it is fake either, if she has a ton of hairspray on the hair and the wand is like 230degrees then that would cause some serious damage, probably stuck to the wand enough for a slight pull to snap the hair :s

C it on Facebook omg so funny look at her face hHa

I saw this last week and couldn't stop laughing! 20 seconds? High head? On blonde, fine hair? Then I wonder if its real, cause that's exactly what Barbie's hair looked like when I use to fix hers... Lol

I saw this last week and couldn't stop laughing! 20 seconds? High head? On blonde, fine hair? Then I wonder if its real, cause that's exactly what Barbie's hair looked like when I use to fix hers... Lol

High heat* lol

It's the utter disbelief in her face that gets me every time i see it, not cause she's burnt it off, that'd be gutting :rolleyes:

I was crying with laughter literally , after the fourth time I started to feel sorry for her , never gets old watching , but silly girl hopefully lesson learnt x

Am I the only one feeling sorry for the poor girl :( Oh my god you'd be just devastated if you burnt your hair off like that and she only looks about 13 bless her. If my daughter did that I'd be heartbroken for her. I hope she makes tons of money from her you tube video so she can pay for a trip to a top rate hair salon. Bless her heart I could seriously cry for her :( xx

Apparently you make $2 for every 2000 hits so by that reckoning, she's on about £12k by now :) I'd say its worth it. I do feel sorry for her, but she did post it so she obviously sees the funny side to it :) hehehe xx

My sister actually did that to her fringe; she was using hair irons and watching tv and forgot she still had her fringe between the irons loooool

Latest posts

Back