You can tell it's Christmas when?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
For a bit of festive fun I though I'd start a light hearted thread on the joys of the festive season. Fell free to join in hehe
As the title says you can tell it's Christmas when......
All of your clients want glitter nails...:)

... when your 8 year old son has It's Christmas by Slade on YouTube on repeat until... February!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

...when I get the urge to watch films and eat roast dinners ;)

Xxx

... When u want to watch christmas movies & get in about all the junk food 🍬🍭🍫🍪🍰 also when your wearing a hoodie & a housecoat to heat up hehe ! Love christmas ⛄❄🎅🎄🎁

You can tell its Christmas when : I go to Clare's and by my fix of Christmas earrings ! Oh yes I did tonight !!!
Next step tinsel for my hair !

When i eat the first mince pie and brandy cream (which was yesterday) Mmmm yum!!!!
Let christmas begin ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

... the decorations are available to buy in August!

When you see the coca cola advert on telly

The calendar says the 25th December?! :lol:

When there's mulled wine on the shelves 🍷

Bec 💅

You've just had your summer holiday and wondering how to pay off the Visa bill when lo and behold there's something else they're trying to get you spending your money on.
Bah Humbug 😄

The cola advert is on the tv and my urge to watch ELF & the Grinch, love Xmas hehe xx

.......when it's the last day at work !!

The tips double ;)

It's time to snuggle on the couch with a big fluffy blanket and the fire. Cats on my lap with a cuppa and a Christmas film xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

...it's freezing cold outside, I'm flat broke and 7 lbs. heavier... :)

When the decorations go up! We are doing the tree etc on Sunday. Basically for me Christmas is the whole of December! Plus I've got everything but I wait until the tree is up and I put Christmas music channel on, light the fire and wrap them up! I will be feeling very Christmassy Sunday, can't wait! X

When the children start being nice to you, hoping that you will forget that they have been little bleeps all year :)

Latest posts

Back