You HAVE to see these nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
A fellow nail tech friend of mine Jenny has just made her new website, go take a look, there are a few pics on there and more will arrive soon, as far as airbrush nails go she is my opinion is one of the best, she does my nails!, she is very modest and is very self critical but I think you will agree her work is fantastic! lets give her some support and get that guestbook signed! the web addy is www.theartofnails.homestead.com Jx

Very nice well done !!!!!!! :green:

They do look good, but i couldn't find the guestbook to sign! I shall have another look later probably just me! :rolleyes:

Hi! The guestbook is at the bottom on the left of the homepage. Jxx

Brilliant website, some wicked airbrushing!

Lisa X

Jo Jo said:
A fellow nail tech friend of mine Jenny has just made her new website, go take a look, there are a few pics on there and more will arrive soon, as far as airbrush nails go she is my opinion is one of the best, she does my nails!, she is very modest and is very self critical but I think you will agree her work is fantastic! lets give her some support and get that guestbook signed! the web addy is www.theartofnails.homestead.com Jx
Hi jo jo, my name is Kerri.I'm fairly new to this site and still training to. After reading your thread i did look at your friend Jennys' site and found her work fantastic. i only hope that one day i will able to achieve such perfect nails.
p.s. i signed her guestbook to give her some moral support,although really, i don't think she needs it, her work is great. x:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back