You have to see this...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG what a load of b******s! If anyone buys this load of rubbish then good on em. Laughable, completely hilarious! ha ha ha ha

shocking love, shocking. If you wanted stick on nails would it not be easier to buy french polished stick on's??? Some poor soul is gonna buy this kit - bless

Hi everyone, i was looking at a VIDEO on youtube called Acrylic Nails Rebalance

someone left this comment at that video.
I learned how to do perfect acrylic & gel nails in one weekend... try it for free here
>>>>IKENDONAILS dot COM<<<<

so I went a checked it out, and the video of topic was what I saw, so i
left the following comment on the video.

I am just learning how to do Acrylic Nails, I tried Gel Nails but found it way to hard,your video is Awsome,I have never seen Rebalance done before,I cant wait to try it my self.For all of those who read the last post from someone saying to checkout a web site called IKENDONAILS dot COM ~ DONT bother I am still now picking my jaw up off the floor,The way they do nails is CRAZY,if you are wanting to learn the right way that web site is not for you!

I cant believe that anyone would even believe this rubbish is "doing nails"

I ken do nailz tooo!!! what a joke! got to say i think drawing a line with pencil to mark where the nail ends look very proffesional!!

HANG ON!!!

Next they will be saying 'Forget the pencil line, and do a custom blend!!!'
:green::green::lol::green::green:

I am just wondering,
Where did there guys get their licence to practice??
Maybe at a toy store! LOL!

Just another business that is targeting those who cant really justify getting their nails done/ cant afford it market. Im surprised its not R** who brought it out after all the are the market leaders in trying to get OUR clients money.

Do not know what else to say except OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope people don't believe this trash and try and do it the way they have shown.:irked: Scary that this is allowed to be shown. Surely there is a rule on youtube to do with public health and safety ?.

I ken do nailz tooo!!! what a joke! got to say i think drawing a line with pencil to mark where the nail ends look very proffesional!!

I thought that was the best bit!:lol: Is there a clip showing how to do a rebalance!??:eek:

Has anyone actually read the website?!?!

Home

Now you really will wet yourselves with laughter, they contradict themselves on every page, claim that at the 'I ken do nails school' you have to undergo hours and hours of training, and yet they are offering the system in the video to people and claiming they can then go and set up shop at 'the mall' :eek:

All after ONE DAYS practice?!?! Jeeeees - it get better!!:lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing! Did you know us nail technicians are "sometimes outright dangerous"?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ninja Nail Techs Unite!:green::green:

:eek::eek::eek: and a great big :smack: for Ken :!:

Darn! I must be in Twilight Zone again! This can't be for real, can it?

I have never seen the like!!!

I can feel my fingers blistering at the very *thought* of the amount of overexposure going on! :eek:

Once again it makes me feel grateful for saving up and spending money on GOOD training.

Hi , What was annoying and kept making me anxious was the person doing the nails worked with the acrylic liquid dropper directly over the acrylic powder
LOL :hug: x

I've seen it all now!!!!:lol:

What of total load of rubbish!!!!!(that's a bloke putting the nail on in the demo is'nt it?)

I'd love to see some of his clients after a few days with lifting, greenies, severe dermatitis and over exposure problems!!!

It says on the web site that no need to use a brush.....how are infills done??
I couldn't be bothered to read the rest.......trouble is, some people are so gullable!!!!!

"Secrets your nail tech doesnt want you to know" - Dead right!! I can hear nail techs literally quiverring with fear of going out of business due to this new revolutionary technique!!!!!!!:lol:

What can I say that hasnt already been said, crap smile line (more of a grimace line), over exposure, and lets face it, even the best job done with that technique will look like dodgy stick on nails that you get from the pound shop.

Lordy lordy, some people will do anything to save a few quid, lets face it, the people who use these systems are the same people with questionable home hair dye jobs and "poundsaver" streaky orange fake tan. People who care about their nails and get them done properly wouldnt entertain such a system and so I cant see any techs losing business to such a stupid way of creating enhancements.:eek:. It made amusing watching though!

:eek::eek:

Well I hope she's got good insurance 'cos she'll need it!
That is of course if she even has any.:rolleyes:

I just don't even know what to say.........yikes! My mouth dropped a little when he was fitting the tip to the whole nail....but when he started to smooth the acrylic powder on the underside of the nail!!!! I think I broke my jaw it dropped so fast!

Outrageous!
If I understand correctly...can't you leave comments on youtube clip pages......???

ah ha! here we go! You need a youtube account to leave a comment but click the title at the top of the clip here YouTube - Acrylic Nail at ikendonails.com and leave a comment underneath the video clip of the new page that opens if you like ladies!

Latest posts

Back