You have to see this...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaNa S

Reaction score
Have a look at this...YouTube - Acrylic Nail at ikendonails.com

What else will they think of?! Its these kind of things that piss me off! missleading people and all, thinking that they can do it themselves at home safely!!!!.... no wonder acrylics have such a bad reputation! :mad: because people just go ahead and show on internet whatever stupid thing they can come up with! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :mad:

I would like to see your feedback on this guys... i mean, im i right?

Nana

dont they look lovely!!!!???????!!!

im totally lost why is she putting all the acrylic stuff underneath the nail...???? just before we saw the worst on you tube think this beats the lot!!

Whoa.. That is shocking, freaken shocking.. I can not believe it.. HELLO OVER EXPOSURE

What idiots..:mad:

I'd like to think that people wouldn't take notice of that kind of thing. It's an interesting concept - putting white powder and liquid UNDER the tip which is effectively sitting on the skin - therefore going to lift off!! As far as I'm aware you can rate videos on You Tube - perhaps we should all get together and rate it a big fat zero!!

L-J

I cannot believe what I have just watched. What about over exposure.

:eek::eek::eek: I think it is funny. The smile line is ugly and completly uneven its a buffed tip with a top coat. What can you do getting mad doesnt change anything and if someone is that dumb they can keep their press ons. I have to say though quite creative. Its almost just like the molds but at least those you get a good smile line.

What an absolute pile of crap. To be honest - I cant even get annoyed about this, anyone 'doing nails' this way will NOT have good results. Our profession speaks for itself, our results speak for themselves.

Not ONE of my clients would allow themselves to go around with nails looking like that!!

Laughable really!

This clip is the biggest piece of tripe I've seen in a long time! No wonder everyone thinks our job is such a snap to do and McNails salons on every corner don't help the situation either.:irked:

ROFFLMAO nothing needs to be said, it is hilarious :lol:

Surly this must feel uncomfortable having acrylic stuck under your nail, I mean you'd have the tendency to pick at it!!

ha ha ha lmao,,, he he,, what else is left but to giggle:lol: !!!! positively FREAKY!!

Has anyone actually read the website?!?!

Home

Now you really will wet yourselves with laughter, they contradict themselves on every page, claim that at the 'I ken do nails school' you have to undergo hours and hours of training, and yet they are offering the system in the video to people and claiming they can then go and set up shop at 'the mall' :eek:

All after ONE DAYS practice?!?! Jeeeees - it get better!!:lol::lol:

PMSL!!:biggrin:

I like the way they started with 'secrets your nail technician doesn't want you to know....'

Mmmmmmmmm, the only thing I think should be kept a secret is that whole bloody clip!!!

What lovely nails! I especially like the smile line. It looks so smiley and even. I'd be proud to wear nails like this. I don't think many on here would be able to do nails to this standard! :rolleyes: LOL

Have a look at this...YouTube - Acrylic Nail at ikendonails.com

What else will they think of?! Its these kind of things that piss me off! missleading people and all, thinking that they can do it themselves at home safely!!!!.... no wonder acrylics have such a bad reputation! :mad: because people just go ahead and show on internet whatever stupid thing they can come up with! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :mad:

I would like to see your feedback on this guys... i mean, im i right?

Nana

Hhhhiiiii
That is total crap(excuse my french) it impossibe for a proper set of extensions to be completed without actual training.

Atoe:mad:

SPEECHLESS :eek::eek: and that is not easy for me to say:green:

iKenDoNails?? .. biggest load of piffle ive seen in a while, I needed a laugh :lol:

absolutley fabulous! PMSL :lol: is this the new application method that has been talked about on here??? cant wait to be trained!!! :rolleyes:

interesting.......and a bit entertaining:rolleyes: .....

peeps who like this and want it and are stupid enough to pay for it ........I say go for it !

Latest posts

Back