You know it's Christmas when ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your diary is choka, you haven't wrapped any presents, need to get last minute bits & your nails aren't done & you look like a hairy beast haha!!! I could do with another week, so not organised this week xx

Your diary is choka, you haven't wrapped any presents, need to get last minute bits & your nails aren't done & you look like a hairy beast haha!!! I could do with another week, so not organised this week xx

Love it. So true x

When I think it's ok to eat chocolate for breakfast ! Usually choccy orange !

Definitely getting dressed up to go to church on Christmas morning and then sit in mum & dads house....

Yes, chocolate and champagne in my jammies in the morning and then get dressed up to go to church (we're not really religious but live in a really small village so church on Christmas morning is a lovely chance to see everyone and wish them the best).

For me it always used to be John Peel counting down his 'Festive 50' on Radio 1 - I really miss his radio programmes :cry:

When your kids sing christmas carols, over and over again, that they learned for their christmas plays. :|

When customs and excise send me huge fines (import duty) for having the audacity to receive Christmas presents for my daughterS from my relatives in Australia. :irked:

When customs and excise send me huge fines (import duty) for having the audacity to receive Christmas presents for my daughterS from my relatives in Australia. :irked:

Ooh that's a bit annoying!

Jo Jo love it so true lol xxx
Coke advert. Use to be the iron bru and snowman advert though haven't seen it this year so far x
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all

I know its christmas when I'm rushed off my feet, the house is a state and im totally stressed with everything.....roll on Christmas Eve evening when I can finally stop, sit down with a glass of Baileys and be happy in the knowledge that if I haven't done/ bought it by then, we will have to do without!!!

Latest posts

Back