You know you are addicted to nails when .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Your bedside table looks like this!!

ybetuhes.jpg

How about you guys? How do you know when you are addicted to nails?

Xxx

When, on a Saturday night, I'm looking forward to making a tea and doing my nails rather then going out! Xx

When I'm painting my nails and talking to my 4month old about the process of base colour and topcoat to keep him entertained lol

When I'm painting my nails and talking to my 4month old about the process of base colour and topcoat to keep him entertained lol

LOL cute :)

Your bedside table looks like this!!

ybetuhes.jpg

How about you guys? How do you know when you are addicted to nails?

Xxx

Omg my bedside table looks exactly same ha ha . I'm dreaming nails every night .my hubby is really not happy with me at the mo .x

I love this thread, at least i'm not the only one obsessed!
My dog has her own chair in my studio because i spend so much time out there and even if i'm in the bath 'im on Instagram looking for new idea's.
I even missed half of the apprentice the other night because i was on here and i love the Apprentice x

Oh so cute. My lil man is 4 and he loves solar oil. Always applies it for me and then on himself xx

Notice the notepad and pen lol I had to put one there because I always wake up with ideas, but by the time I find paper and pens I've forgotten!! Drives my OH mental, my arguement is it keeps me quite so he can't complain to that surely?!

Xx

When you are on salongeek.com all day (and night)!

I never usually talk in my sleep, but recently I've been telling my OH the benefits of Solar Oil whilst I'm in dreamland. Oops. :o

......all colours are named after CND Shellac and Vinylux. My car is Black Pool with a Lobster Roll roof and Mr dellaznailz is Silver Chrome. We used to have an Iced Cappicino camper van :o

......all colours are named after CND Shellac and Vinylux. My car is Black Pool with a Lobster Roll roof and Mr dellaznailz is Silver Chrome. We used to have an Iced Cappicino camper van :o

My car is Rubble and Simon's is Asphalt!! lol

When you see cars & name their colours in Shellac (or Gelish or any other pro nail brand!!). There is currently a Ford Focus that is exactly the same colour as Water Park, I even took a picture of it in Tesco car park with my hand up against it with matching nails lmao!! Now that's committed... Or I should be ;)

When you look at someone's nails and can name the colour they are wearing

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

When you talk about nails and polish so much your OH dreams about you doing nails and half wakes up at 2am holding his hand out asking 'where do you want me to put these polishes?' :-/

When you see cars & name their colours in Shellac (or Gelish or any other pro nail brand!!). There is currently a Ford Focus that is exactly the same colour as Water Park, I even took a picture of it in Tesco car park with my hand up against it with matching nails lmao!! Now that's committed... Or I should be ;)

I took a picture of a ford focus in Limeade the week it was released, I was just thinking Ford have a lot of shellac colours when I saw a Waterpark one yesterday! My car is Overtly Onyx, and hubby's is Red Baroness!

My bedside table is identical but I've also got Doug's book, a large SolarOil, Almond Hydrating Hand Lotion and a Kanga! I can barely get my drink on there at the moment! X

I took a picture of a ford focus in Limeade the week it was released, I was just thinking Ford have a lot of shellac colours when I saw a Waterpark one yesterday! My car is Overtly Onyx, and hubby's is Red Baroness!

My bedside table is identical but I've also got Doug's book, a large SolarOil, Almond Hydrating Hand Lotion and a Kanga! I can barely get my drink on there at the moment! X

I keep seeing limeaid Ford's around I want one. It's my colour in my salon!

Oh I've got a kanga, solar oil, mini Scentsations on the shelf which is under the bit I photographed.

I don't have Doug's book yet but its on my list. I only got Nailclass this morning and its fab!!

Xx

My car is probably Pretty Poison but not as dark. My other halfs is probably Water Park well that's the closest so far but its more of a metallic finish. My sisters is Asphalt and my stepdads van is Wildfire.

I can just see myself going into a car show room and confusing the poor sales guys by referring to a car in Shellac colours!!

Xx

Perhaps the car people should name their cars after SHELLAC colours??? I think that is an even better idea!! :green:

Perhaps the car people should name their cars after SHELLAC colours??? I think that is an even better idea!! :green:

My car is called the red baroness ha ha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back