You know you are addicted to nails when .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your addicted to nails when ...... If someone was to steal your phone they'd think you have a hand and foot fetish with all the pics lol x

Perhaps the car people should name their cars after SHELLAC colours??? I think that is an even better idea!! :green:

Now that sounds like a plan Gigi xx

You know you're addicted to nails when you have more pictures of nails on your phone than people!

When you have over 300 nail lacquers. :) I'm not even a nail technician. I just love nails.

You know your addicted to nails when ...... If someone was to steal your phone they'd think you have a hand and foot fetish with all the pics lol x

Lol that made me laugh x

I know I'm obsessed cos I've even got hubby trained in the lingo.

He was selling my services to some ladies in the pub, they aren't keen on gels cos according to them they ruined their nails but hubby was telling them how I use genuine products and had the proper training etc.

Now from that I have a booking on friday!

Happy days, hubby is trained well :D

When you realise the kids still haven't had tea at 7pm because 'you're just finishing your nails' :o

I'm so glad I'm not the only one obsessed with my profession :D

When you realise the kids still haven't had tea at 7pm because 'you're just finishing your nails' :o

I'm so glad I'm not the only one obsessed with my profession :D

Oooh I've done this loads, just waiting for a knock on the door from social servces! lol

I know I'm obsessed cos I've even got hubby trained in the lingo.

Haha, mine is the same :lol:

He passed a salon with a scribbled, and misspelt, 'shellac colour gel' poster on it and stood outside taking a pic for me.

My bedside table is exactly the same, and my car is Black Pool :D

You know you're SO Obsessed, when you are sitting on SG to see the thread 'your nails today' or your checking YouTube to see the latest uploaded "fingernail fixer" is THE one you need!!! ;). On a SATURDAY EVENING!!!! Jeez, I need to getta life!! :o

as soon as you finish your nails you want to remove them and try something else.

when your ex bf dumps you because you never have time for him as you're doing nails and all you ever talk about is nails, nails, nails xx

When you look forward to going to bed early to catch up on SG and you tube and I also have nail class scratch mags solar oil and a cuticle pusher on my bedside table haha I'm glad I'm not the only one

My bedside table is the same. Lol. Solar oil, file, buffer, lotion, nail books..

Also-I can spot a gelish color from a mile away.

I am constantly on salon geek and YouTube, etc..looking for more ideas.

Don't have a bath EVER without a glass of wine and my iPad to research nail ideas. Lol.

Ooh and lastly-the first thing I do when I wake up is check SG.

I love this obsession. I've never been happier. :)

I think I am obsessed because on my husbands birthday forgot booked someone in for nails. He came home asked if we were going out, I said sorry doing nails then burnt the tea later. I did take him away the following weekend though to Leeds the event lol So I am either obsessed or just a bad wife lol

when your ex bf dumps you because you never have time for him as you're doing nails and all you ever talk about is nails, nails, nails xx

Aww hope thats not truefor you?
x

When I have my kit home I bring the bag upstairs so if the house got burgled during the night then they wouldn't take my kit! My lamp has it's own wee towel I carefully wrap it in as it's so precious!
Now there is something wrong there I know but if my kit goes so does my livelyhood!! SS

Where did you get the Gigi Rouse book as I would love to buy one, I've heard it's really good x

when you have $10 left and you buy a nail polish instead of bread and milk :o

Latest posts

Back