You know you're getting old when......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
Your 15 year old son has to load all the apps and sort out passwords etc on your new hot shot phone and then give you a lesson on how to use it!!:irked:

...You're giddy at the thought of turning on the turbo boost on the new electric blanket 😕

you make noises when you straighten up after bending over...and you mention an ad that you made you laugh and no one else knows what you're talking about (Pea and Ham?from a chicken,now thats clever!)

You sound like your mum! And horlicks and a good programme seems much better then drink and a night out. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You're horrified at the sight of your teenage daughter going out in sub zero temperatures in a short dress and NO COAT!!! (even though you used to do it yourself ;) x

When you can't wait to get you winseyett pjs on,and when you have to talk to yourself around the house with everything that your doing just so you don't forget.

When you cough and fart at the same time like Lil old people do and sometimes not even realising you have farted.lol.

When you laught so hard that you have to xs your legs so you don't do a Lil pee.

When your knees hurt like hell when bent or xsd and the noises that come out of yourself when bending over.

There is more but I'm not painting a very good picture of a day in the life of me lol XX

Your 15 year old son has to load all the apps and sort out passwords etc on your new hot shot phone and then give you a lesson on how to use it!!:irked:

Haha my daughter had to do something with mine cos I'd had it 2 years and apparently I should have synched it with the computer or something. Oh I don't know but she did something with it and now I can't get my bloody emails on my phone!
When I first had the phone (it's an iphone) I couldn't work out how to make a ruddy phone call. It's a phone for god sake.
Had to get one of the girls at work who had one, to show me!

When you can't do your own makeup properly without your glasses, but you can't get to your eyes with glasses there!! :/

When you laught so hard that you have to xs your legs so you don't do a Lil pee
hahahahahaha! i went to a personal trainer once(just the once now) and he wanted me to stand astride a bench and when he threw a medicine ball at me i had to jump up onto the bench and catch it, well i jumped up but did a lil wee at the same time,MORTIFIED!

You say everyone "looks about 14"....

"Oooh that teacher/policeman/doctor/bank manager looks about 14"

And yes, sounding like your mum (cringe) :-(

I'm only 25 but after two kids I have to agree with crystal Coleen about the laughing and little pee lol xx

You say everyone "looks about 14"....

"Oooh that teacher/policeman/doctor/bank manager looks about 14"
-(

Omg I say this all the time! Lmao x

hahahahahaha! i went to a personal trainer once(just the once now) and he wanted me to stand astride a bench and when he threw a medicine ball at me i had to jump up onto the bench and catch it, well i jumped up but did a lil wee at the same time,MORTIFIED!

I have just really laughed out loud at this that is so funny lol.
It's never a big wee is it only ever a Lil wee thank god but very strange.

Thank you for making me giggle :lol: x

I have just really laughed out loud at this that is so funny lol.
It's never a big wee is it only ever a Lil wee thank god but very strange.

Thank you for making me giggle :lol: x
my pleasure! i actually think he just got his rocks off throwing medicine balls at me, blooming sadist that he was x

You say "ahhhh" every time you sit down and "oooooohhh" when you stand up.

You don't know what music is in the top ten.

You think you fancy a nice cuppa tea.

The music in Topshop is too loud.

You wear massive beckets.

You fill the freezer.

You get up at 6 to put 'a load on'

You need a wee even though you've just had one.

You're ready for bed by 9 o'clock.

You had your christmas cards written and posted on 1st December.

Your husband has a baldy patch.

Your husband is very sensitive about his baldy patch.

You tut about the younguns these days

Your child refers to your youth as 'the olden days'

You can't remember what you did yesterday

You can't remember what you just wrote

What was the question?

Haha my daughter had to do something with mine cos I'd had it 2 years and apparently I should have synched it with the computer or something. Oh I don't know but she did something with it and now I can't get my bloody emails on my phone!
When I first had the phone (it's an iphone) I couldn't work out how to make a ruddy phone call. It's a phone for god sake.
Had to get one of the girls at work who had one, to show me!

It's so much work...lol

Seen this and defo thought of today went to the local baker van half the local secondary school was there "boy says boys let the wifie go first" x

Seen this and defo thought of today went to the local baker van half the local secondary school was there "boy says boys let the wifie go first" x

Wifie? I love it, haven't heard that for ages now that I live doon sarf.

...you're giddy at the thought of turning on the turbo boost on the new electric blanket ��

agree agree agree agreee lol

Had a wee giggle myself lol. I'm friendly with owner she asked how are you " fine until kids called me a wifie" lol my seven year old said mum you not 90!!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back