You know you're getting old when......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... when you go out in your highest heels (thinking you still "got it" lol) and take some flats in your bag for the journey home! Then you get home and get uber excited about pjs and slippers! Have embarrassingly done exactly this tonight lol

And, yes, electric blanket is warming up as I'm posting :eek:

..... when you go out in your highest heels (thinking you still "got it" lol) and take some flats in your bag for the journey home! Then you get home and get uber excited about pjs and slippers! Have embarrassingly done exactly this tonight lol

i have a special wee foldy up pair for my nights out,even have furry insoles in them!x

Oh my god, I always put flatties in my bag.
I know my feet are gonna kill in my heels and I'll take them off and then can't put them back on again!
I'd go everywhere in my uggs if I could!

i have a special wee foldy up pair for my nights out,even have furry insoles in them!x

OMG I want, rephrase, "need", a pair of those - where from, PLEASE?

When you get called 'well old' by an 18 yr old at 22! :( x

When your seven year old son innocently asks his 31 year old mum "what was it like in the olden days mummy?"

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

...You're giddy at the thought of turning on the turbo boost on the new electric blanket 😕

Or getting into bed with a hot water bottle (every night! :/)

When your son is doing a project on World War One and asks what your experiences were - I'm 44!

Totally related to the not being able to get up without saying ouch, ouch, ouch and the first 10 steps are walked like i'm a little old lady!

Great posts they have all had me nodding and saying yes that's me 😃

...You're giddy at the thought of turning on the turbo boost on the new electric blanket 😕

Ha ha too funny! Recently got a heated blanket from my mum as she had never used it and we are loving it!

When instead of looking up words in the Oxford dictionary you have to look them up in the urban dictionary.

When you're singing along to an album advert on the telly thinking how good it sounds only to realise it's called 'Old Skool Tunes'. When your 8 year old daughter asks you if you had Macdonalds when you were a child and when you say yes reponds with 'Wow it must have been around a REEEEAAALLY long time mustn't it!'. I'm only 31! lol

I'm only 18 and I do this!!! Hahaha!

Moaning to my daughter I didn't get as much as kids now get at Christmas.
Also moaning about fashion and Music, "these days" I hated my dad going on to me about what I wore now I'm doing it! Aggg help! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You remember watching morcambe and wise at Christmas the first time round.

You remember watching morcambe and wise at Christmas the first time round.

And don't mind watching every year since for the 'nostalgia' :lol:

I know.Christmas tv was great.Directly the Christmas hols started there was a Tarzan film every morning and then all the Christmas specials.Two ronnies,dick emery,val doonican :lol:

i still have a tena lady moment at the 'strip tease breakfast' bit x

Latest posts

Back