You may be entitled to more money!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi All sorry that its i bit short notice but you may be entiled to more through Tax Credits... Read Below.. Any questions welcome.. Or call no just to make Sure... :)

EASi - Money Matters
Tax Credits Rebate
Millions of pounds are owed to UK parents and families!!
The year before tax credits were introduced, there was a different allowance available which was very poorly publicised by the Inland Revenue.
You can still claim this £529 - £1,048 allowance.
You are eligible to claim the £529 allowance if:

• [*]You have a child born between 6th April 1986 and 5th April 2003.

[*]The child lived with you for all or part of 2002/2003.

[*]You worked and paid tax for all or part of 2002/2003.
You are eligible to claim the £1,048 allowance if:

• [*]You can answer yes to the above questions and one of your children was born between 6th April 2002 and 5th April 2003.
    [*]For additional information look at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits or call 0845 0703703
    [*]​

Two other people have told me about this and my hubby spoke to his accountant. Apparently it only applies if you earn within a certain wage bracket and under a certain wage ceiling.

It doesn't apply to me but here's the link to the application form:
www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/11ctc.pdf

Has to be in by 31st January to:

HM Revenue & Customs
9th Floor
Castle House
31 Lisbon Street
Leeds
LS1 4SW

It has to do with what tax you paid in the tax year period. you might have not go all the tax allowance rebate you were entitled too... hth

Hi Tracy, I have just filled out a form my hubby downloaded from the internet. Only problem is i don't have an address to send it to? Do you know if it is the Preston address on the web page? Cheers x

Hi Sharon The preston address gets used for almost everthing and mail get redirected if its the wrong address, so it will get there.. good Luck.. x

Hi Sharon The preston address gets used for almost everthing and mail get redirected if its the wrong address, so it will get there.. good Luck.. x
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you fx

isn't the address in Bubbabinks post the correct address?

:rolleyes:

Yummi

The Best thing is to phone the number, I did, and know that we recieved it because, our tax code ended in either a H or T, best check yourselfs, on old P60s

Latest posts

Back