You Want Me To Put The Eyelashes Where????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dionne1

Reaction score
I work in a salon and a client came in asking for eyelash extentions, i've been taught to put the eyelashes on top of the natural lashes but this client asked me to put them underneath the lashes i thought she meant on the lower eyelid " No" she said "on the top eyelid" she said she has them done this way before i asked her to explain she said that the therapist pulled up her top eyelid and began sticking the false eyelashes under the natural lash instead of on top. I did not do the treatment as i have never done it this way before. I was wondering if it is okay to do the treatment that way, and what do other therapist think about it? what are the risks? and has anyone done it this way before?

Hi, what she might have meant. Was that you divide the top row of lashes in half (just like parting your hair) and place the extensions between the 2 rows.

Did she say why she preferred it this way? I think you were right not to do it if you felt unsure about it. But maybe you could have said it would work just as well doing them on the top ... at least it works that way for all your other clients and they've never complained!

No she never said anything about parting the lashes, (some of my clients have lots of rows of lashes and some have only one)! My under standing of the matter is there was no parting of the lashes they were just stuck directly under the lashes and not in between the lashes. I did carry out the treatment for her in my standard way and she was happy.

She said, as the last salon had done it underneath she thought that was the normal way.

Latest posts

Back