Young Nails Caption

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvc nails

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
If you search Young Nails Inc on You Tube there's about three videos on there. Their effects seem very similar to the old CND colour and effects polish line. Not sure how it compares to Vinylux though. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Caption is brand new technology unique only to Young Nails and is the next generation of polish.
Caption is 3 FREE and contains true shellac giving it superior adhesion to the natural nail with no prep required
It contains LacQ3 technology - which ultimately gives you a gel-like manicure with unrivalled shine with superior durability.

Hassel free removal with a non-acetone remover and Caption comfortably lasts up to 9 days - but we have had more than 2 weeks wear and even longer if used in conjunction with the Young Nails Protein Bond

60 core colours / 18 Effects / Base / Top / Matt Top and Drying Drops

Caption will only ever be available through Young Nails, Young Nails Training Academies, Professional nail technicians and salon owners here in the UK.

Currently there is no other product like Caption on the market

Feel free to call me at Young Nails UK if you would like to know more
01253 699 999

L :biggrin:

Caption is brand new technology unique only to Young Nails and is the next generation of polish.
Caption is 3 FREE and contains true shellac giving it superior adhesion to the natural nail with no prep required
It contains LacQ3 technology - which ultimately gives you a gel-like manicure with unrivalled shine with superior durability.

Hassel free removal with a non-acetone remover and Caption comfortably lasts up to 9 days - but we have had more than 2 weeks wear and even longer if used in conjunction with the Young Nails Protein Bond

60 core colours / 18 Effects / Base / Top / Matt Top and Drying Drops

Caption will only ever be available through Young Nails, Young Nails Training Academies, Professional nail technicians and salon owners here in the UK.

Currently there is no other product like Caption on the market

Feel free to call me at Young Nails UK if you would like to know more
01253 699 999

L :biggrin:

Hi Lisa! I see that there are intro packs, but do you know at this stage if you will be doing larger packs with more colours??

The full range will be available early October and professional nail techs will be able to purchase all individual 10ml bottles at trade price.
Because it's being launched with 60 colours and 18 effects we won't initially run larger pack promos other than the whole range of 82 bottles.
But as new collections are added there will of course be seasonal promos.
Hope that makes sense
L x

Anyone heard more of it? Is it the same principle as cnd vinylux?

http://www.youngnails.com.au/caption.ews
It's different than Vinylux. Captions base coat is a nail strengthener where Vinylux is not. And in my experience Vinylux dries out nails. Me no likeky but I think I'm gonna like the effects of Caption. The health of the nail is of the utmost importance to me.

Latest posts

Back