Young Nails Glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Im debating whether to buy a kit of young nails glitters (8 pots) or to buy several single pots of certain colours perhaps a few bolds and a few softer colours. I am so stuck for choice they all look stunning, but im drawn to the heavenly collection to start.

To all the Young Nails geeks .. which colours would you recommend? Any particular favourites? xx

I couldn't choose either when i started buying them. But i would recommend buying them in kits, as it is cheaper. Heavenly is very soft and has beautiful colors, but Las Vegas has some great colors too, more bright and both darker and lighter colors. :) No particular favorites though, i like them all and use them all :lol:

I started buying them individually but because all the colours are beautiful I then started buying the packs. I know have all the colours in every range and there is not one that I dont like!!!!

Hello there fellow Young Nails Geek!
Heavenly and Los Angeles are fab! I mean they are all fantastic colours but I like those 2 the best! One favourite glitter is also Crush, almost all the customers go for it :hug:

Last edited:
All the sets are great, you can mix and match all the glitter sets and the heavenly kit is fab . . . :)

Im debating whether to buy a kit of young nails glitters (8 pots) or to buy several single pots of certain colours perhaps a few bolds and a few softer colours. I am so stuck for choice they all look stunning, but im drawn to the heavenly collection to start.

To all the Young Nails geeks .. which colours would you recommend? Any particular favourites? xx

Hi all

Hope I find you all well. Being the Scottish educator for Young Nails I love all the colours and yes you can mix the glitters together or you can mix them with the colours all fab.

If you need any help please send me a Pm and I will do my very best to help you out. Young Nails currently has an offer on the glitters/colours when you buy 10 in total which you can mix and match.

If you need and help on which of the glitters/colours are the most popular either pm my or check out the web site Young Nails - Nail Art Products for Professionals or call Head office.

Hope this has been of some help to you all.

Love:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my favourites are 'stratosphere' ( a light blue colour), 'lava' ( an orangey colour with a hint of gold) and 'pinkie' ( a mid pink glitter ).

Lou xx

I have to say Lava is the most popular for clients... Its in the Heavenly collection whichis my fave :)

Well I decided to go with the heavenly collection and they are gorgeous, really nice and fine perfect for gel. Lava looks a lovely colour on your site gina .. I think that one is in the Los Angeles Collection though .. next on my list :lol:

is there a pic of the lava and these glitters that anyone can post..

If you put lava on black gel it looks like a green/bronze fade. It is beautful - especially on toes!!!

If you put lava on black gel it looks like a green/bronze fade. It is beautful - especially on toes!!!

This sound odd but I like it and I am going to try it, Thanks.
any more ideas???

Why dont you put some pics in your album ? I'd love to see:green: pleeeese:hug: X

can the glitters be mixed with calgel? would like to experiment but cant see calgel would approve! thanks

This sound odd but I like it and I am going to try it, Thanks.
any more ideas???

Why dont you put some pics in your album ? I'd love to see:green: pleeeese:hug: X

I have tried photographing it but it doesnt show the true colours :cry: Let me know how you go!

Latest posts

Back