Young nails users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riss

Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone out there use Young Nails? If so, what do you think and or know about it?

hiya hun

I use young nails and im hooked.
whites are white, endless array of nail art colours
I get no lifting at all and the customer service is brilliant
there moto is "its all about you" and it really is.
In the Uk if i make an order in the afternoon i get my goods next morning.
Any questions i have i know i can just ring up head office and get advice
Have u tried it yet? If not get a sample pack and see what you think

Hi,

I also use Young Nails products, I started off using CND and changed to YN. I like the products better and also get no lifting problems at all with them.

Only problem im having at the moment is their customer service in New Zealand. Ive emailed a bunch of questions to them, and have waited a couple of weeks and still have no reply. I hope I get my answers soon as I will need to replenish my products soon.

Why not do an easy search here on the site for young nails and see what other techs have experienced?

I am currently undergoing my Young Nails training with Sparklybits (on this site) in Scotland.

I had my acrylic sculpts for nearly a year, but had to take them off for training :cry:, but I will be getting them back as soon as I am allowed :green:.

They are wonderful. As someone who has had many different types of nail enhancements (as a customer) I prefer them to any other which is why I chose to train with them.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i switched to yn in august and haven't looked back. Love it to bits

Hi,

I also use Young Nails products, I started off using CND and changed to YN. I like the products better and also get no lifting problems at all with them.

Only problem im having at the moment is their customer service in New Zealand. Ive emailed a bunch of questions to them, and have waited a couple of weeks and still have no reply. I hope I get my answers soon as I will need to replenish my products soon.

You would be better off emailing Kylie here in Australia. Her email address is [email protected].

You would be better off emailing Kylie here in Australia. Her email address is [email protected].

Thanks Tracey you go there before me I was Just about to give Kylie's details our yours, as I know you know all the contacts down under:lol:

Thanks for that contact guys, hopefully I'll have better luck with this one.

Just hope it doesn't mean I will have to get stuff sent from Aussie, that would cost more in postage lol.

Thanks for that contact guys, hopefully I'll have better luck with this one.

Just hope it doesn't mean I will have to get stuff sent from Aussie, that would cost more in postage lol.

Hi Honey

Why not try YN New Zealand

www.youngnails08.co.nz - they sould be able to point you in the right direction if Kylie can in Aussie.

Hope this helps:hug:

Hi Honey

Why not try YN New Zealand

www.youngnails08.co.nz - they sould be able to point you in the right direction if Kylie can in Aussie.

Hope this helps:hug:

Hi, thanks heaps for that, Kylie bet you to it and informed me that Young Nails NZ has had some distributor changes, hence why I couldn't reach them by email. I think maybe that website is new too, I've spent the last half hour on it and it is AWESOME!! I love the gallery and the step by step pages. And best of all, its actually a NZ page!! (there isnt a hell of a lot offered here for nail techs)

Hopefully I can be a YN educator one day, and make NZ a better place to be a nail tech! :)

Thanks again :hug:

Hi, thanks heaps for that, Kylie bet you to it and informed me that Young Nails NZ has had some distributor changes, hence why I couldn't reach them by email. I think maybe that website is new too, I've spent the last half hour on it and it is AWESOME!! I love the gallery and the step by step pages. And best of all, its actually a NZ page!! (there isnt a hell of a lot offered here for nail techs)

Hopefully I can be a YN educator one day, and make NZ a better place to be a nail tech! :)

Thanks again :hug:

Hi Barbie

I am so glad I was of some help to you honey Happy shopping:lol:

Latest posts

Back