Young Nails...Wow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to forgive me my english! I ment with opaque not see thru.. As far as i know the french pink is the pinkest clear pink in their collection. Some of the techs that use speed exclusively use french pink because non of the other clear pinks are comparible with that one. This is what their website says about the french pink:

The brightest pink!
The most extreme of our Core Pink Powders. French Pink powder is designed to create a more dramatic look or add a little color to clients with pale natural nails. Medium setting time.

I haven't tried out all of their pinks, i had the right pinks when i started out, so never needed to try out others ;)
If you need the color to cover up fully you can use frosted exclusively, if you would like to create a more natural pink that covers too and you would like it to be a bit more pink, use the 50/50 mix (frosted/french). I think the xxxpink will work fine! Try out some mixing! (agree with Nailfrenzy) It depends on clients skintone and what they prefer ofcourse too. You will figure out what works best for you :) I hope i explained this properly...

Thanks again, can't wait to have a proper play, my delivery won't be until Monday :cry: I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas :lol:

I have found that a nice cover for nail biters is to use the frosted pink in zone 2, then the normal pink for zone 3, pulling it slightly over zone 2, it gives a beautifull natural cover to the nail. I have found occasionally on some nail nibblers that using the frosted pink on the whole nail can sometimes leave the nail bed looking a little blue!, (rather like being out in the cold with no gloves on).

What I love about young nails frosted pink is the fact there is never any marbling effect when it is used for zones 2 and 3., and of course the customer support, the willingness to send free samples, and it's so nice to get little information leaflets regarding new techniques and tips when you receive an order.

Oh yes, and there's nothing I've found that comes close to their protein bond,,,, a little miracle in a bottle.

Christine

Hi Peps

I am so glad that some of you have now seen the light........

Go Young Nails Fab product, fab customer service, Fast fab Next day delivery and most important the product quality and price is second to none.

Sorry I am a little bias being the Scottish Educator...... (he he he he)

Hi I am from Denmark and would love to try out Young nails products, but the danish educator doesn't give out samples and I can't buy any without their training. How dir you get your free samples?

I'm pretty set on training with Creative, but I really want to be sure before I do. Or maybe to have both brands available.

Hope you can help me

Hi, I didn't get any free samples I had to buy a small trial kit, I got it from the young nails uk website. I havn't trained with them but am trained in another brand.
Sorry this doesn't really help you.

I would like to add my compliments on the Young Nails front. Lisa and the girls at Young Nails that provide their customer service are second to none. They are wonderful and cannot sing their praises highly enough. I use XXX and have done for the last 18 months when I converted. Am sold on all their products.

Also Lisa & Steve, Claire Kelly and Greg Salo are doing lots to support the Association of Nail Technicians in many ways from industry advice to educational forums to provide great advice for members and forum visitors.

I am a bit biased as love the stuff but if every company took a leaf out of the Young Nails customer service book we would all be happier bunnies when it came to product purchasing.

Hi everyone!! I have just tried phoning to request a catalogue but infortunately they are closed until monday - how dare them haha! Cant wait to try the products!! Its so good to get good feedback about companies :D

I started using Youngs in August, and wish I'd fund it sooner. All my clients are delighted with their nails, all the products work well, and as everyone else says the customer service is second to none. Thanks Youngs:)

can I just ask is this just refering to the L&P system or the gel too??

Chrogers, well i was refering to l&p, but their gel is fab too! :green:

makova06: I wasn't trained with YN when i started out using it, that was no problem in the Netherlands. I was trained with CND. I don't know why you even can't get a tryout kit, maybe sparklybits knows more about that?? Or you could send an email to YN USA to ask them about it??

Hi I am from Denmark and would love to try out Young nails products, but the danish educator doesn't give out samples and I can't buy any without their training. How dir you get your free samples?

I'm pretty set on training with Creative, but I really want to be sure before I do. Or maybe to have both brands available.

Hope you can help me

Hi

I am sorry to here that the Danish Educator doesn't give out samples the best thing I can advise is if you contact the uk Head office through the web site they will have another contact number for you in Denmark.

:: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::

Hope this has been of help to you Darling
Best wishes:hug:

hey guys!

bought a DVD from young nails when they were at G-MEX Beauty show in 2007 and thought i might give them a go, ive only been doing nails since nov 2007 and just had my exam on the 4th feb and passed YES!!!!!!!!!

I only do nails on friends and family at the mo as i dont have the confidence 2 do them yet and i still dont think they are up 2 salon standard yet. at the mo i use Creative do you think Young Nails are better? and whats the price difference or are they simmilar?

cheers Geeks

James

hey guys!

bought a DVD from young nails when they were at G-MEX Beauty show in 2007 and thought i might give them a go, ive only been doing nails since nov 2007 and just had my exam on the 4th feb and passed YES!!!!!!!!!

I only do nails on friends and family at the mo as i dont have the confidence 2 do them yet and i still dont think they are up 2 salon standard yet. at the mo i use Creative do you think Young Nails are better? and whats the price difference or are they simmilar?

cheers Geeks

James

hey guys!

cheers Geeks

James

Hi James

The best thing to do darling is to give them a call and they will send you a price list then you can compare them.

As far as which product is best that is up to you honey we are all different and all what different things from the products we use.

I for one have used different products in the past and found them to be good but I have now put my trust in Youngs and havent looked back.

The thing you have to remember that we are all different and if we were not then the world would be a very boaring place:hug:

I have tried a few different products and I am a confirmed Young Nails user. I dont use any other product!!!!! Here is Australia Young Nails is about half the price as Creative and I think it is just as good if not better than Creative. Not only is the product great to use every product in the range is interchangable. Eg You can put coloured acrylic powder in the gel and you can add coloured acrylic powder to your normal acrylic powder. I use frosted pink on all my nails but found the colour not pink enough so I add Blushing Girl from the colour acrylic range to bring it up to the colour that I and all my clients like.

I have tried a few different products and I am a confirmed Young Nails user. I dont use any other product!!!!! Here is Australia Young Nails is about half the price as Creative and I think it is just as good if not better than Creative. Not only is the product great to use every product in the range is interchangable. Eg You can put coloured acrylic powder in the gel and you can add coloured acrylic powder to your normal acrylic powder. I use frosted pink on all my nails but found the colour not pink enough so I add Blushing Girl from the colour acrylic range to bring it up to the colour that I and all my clients like.

I also use this method of mixing colours and found that keeping a pot mixed for your regular clients needs saves time. Although I use the frosted pink/blush mix mostly for nail bitters for extending the nail plate and found the clients love the results.:hug:

it all gets so confusing to the newcomer! But one thing I do know is that Young Nails are amazing. I had a technician use it on me last year and then I trained to do nails myself and looked on their website and found they offered a visual video which showed them applying tips and overlays. Very good and very interesting. Have not actually used their products myself but have registered with them. I am using NSI at the moment for gels and Nail Pure acrylics. Would you say Young Nails gels are easier than NSI to work with?

I use youngs and love it, i have the finish gel and it is lovely but i have found myself with alot of nurses and hairdressers and have had some problems with the gel overlay, with these clients i've buffed up to more of a shine and been using the youngs optical brightener with great results:)

Latest posts

Back