young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you have tried the Young Nails products? I use creative but I have become interested with Young Nails colored acrylics. I am going to purchase some of their products and I'll post some nail pictures so you all can see.

www.youngnails.com

Nidia

young nails coloured acrylics are superb, i use them all the time for 3d and inlay effects. their xxx white i excellent too . the prices are a pleasant suprise too ! :)

I've just bought a load of young nails stuff, gel, L&P, going to try them all out this week!

i brought a try me kit at nec, had a play around with it already and found it easy to work with and the end results were good.

Toni

HI

I have been using young nails since i've been trained. I think they are excellent. At the moment i only use xxx white and pink. I will be buying more from them as opening shop soon.
All the clients i have done love the end result with them to.

ns21 said:
Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you have tried the Young Nails products? I use creative but I have become interested with Young Nails colored acrylics. I am going to purchase some of their products and I'll post some nail pictures so you all can see.

www.youngnails.com

Nidia

ns21 said:

www.youngnails.com

Nidia

I use Young Nails products including the gel system & powder and monomer, I have always found them really good to work with. Good customer service too. Let us know when you have put your pics on so that I can have a look.

iv used young nails for many years, and they are fantastic, all the products are self leveling, with no crystaling!! great service, iv had many courses with them. steven dodd is a great trainer, would highly give them a go, you wont regret it! good luck! x :hug:

Young Nails - Nail Art Products for Professionals

Nidia

Hi girls, could you possible give me the name of your suppliers. Young Nails have a new glitter range out and we dont get it in Australia until mid of the year and I cant wait that long!!!!

Hey :)

I use CND at home and Young nails at work.
I find Young nails easier to work with, although I've only used it twice.

young nails is the best acrylic hands down..great color,workability and lasting results...my clients nails last months at a time
hands down great investment

HI

I have been using young nails since i've been trained. I think they are excellent. At the moment i only use xxx white and pink. I will be buying more from them as opening shop soon.
All the clients i have done love the end result with them to.

Hi Lorraine

Glad you like the products honey if you need any help when opening the shop please give me a call you can get the number from head office.

Tracey
Scottish Educator:hug:

does anybody realise that this thread is almost 3 yrs old:confused::lol:

OOOOOpppssssssssss

What a silly git I didnt look at the date:smack:

Hahahahahaha....i was just reading what has been said...then see your post...i did not realise !!!!!! :lol:

Hahahahahaha....i was just reading what has been said...then see your post...i did not realise !!!!!! :lol:

All a little fun to see who is awake....

Not me then:Grope:

Hi girls, could you possible give me the name of your suppliers. Young Nails have a new glitter range out and we dont get it in Australia until mid of the year and I cant wait that long!!!!

The Young Nails glitter range is the Heavenly Kit (8 pce), also sold individual pieces. They have been available from the Australian Distributor (1300 766 121) since January. The first shipment sold out very quickly, and more stock will be available in about two weeks. These really are heavenly you'll love them!

Last edited:
The Young Nails glitter range is the Heavenly Kit (8 pce), also sold individual pieces. They have been available from the Australian Distributor (1300 766 121) since January. The first shipment sold out very quickly, and more stock will be available in about two weeks. These really are heavenly you'll love them!

I finally got a kit and they are just gorgeous colours!!!!!

Latest posts

Back