Young Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
Has anyone done their course and would you recommend it? I Know most people on here have been on the Cnd which I was going to do but somebody recommend young nails.

Any advice would be great thanks

Training is great and so are the products. I use this as my main acrylic and gel polish and have done for years now. :wink2:

I think 'people' beat one person recommending. Just saying. :lol:

Thank you. I'm really interested in learning how to sculpture properly X

I love young nails ! There such a great company and fantastic education which can't be beaten in my opinion , were abouts are you based? X

I'm one of those 'people'. Love CND, the product AND support are amazing
Vicki x

In response to the OP's question....

I'm a YN gal, I use their Synergy Gel, L&P and their glitters. I have tried other gels just to see what the competition is like but prefare to use Synergy Gel.

I have no problems with it at all, I find it is reasonably priced and I am really happy with the product, support and training .

There are many great brands in the nail industry these days. Years ago there were only a few but now there are many. You could spend hours reading through old threads and who likes what but as long as you choose a reputable brand with professional training then you can't go far wrong.:wink2:

I love young nails also. Great product.

I trained with young nails for l&p sculpting....great products and great training. x

Thank you all for your time. I think I'm def going to book. It's one to one as well which is what I need. I'm based in Derbyshire

Xx

Hi
I also use YN l&p and gel, I converted from NSI which I also loved until I tried YN, I did a conversion course and have never looked back, I struggled with my smile lines until I tried the reverse method and it made such a difference, good luck with whatever you choose.x

Ah that's great thank you ever so much for your replies! X

Latest posts

Back