Young Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffnco

Reaction score
Hi there I'm new to the world of nails, has anyone attended Mastering Acrylic course with young nails in Ca? I'm considering enrolling:) thank you

Hi there I'm new to the world of nails, has anyone attended Mastering Acrylic course with young nails in Ca? I'm considering enrolling:) thank you
I'm also looking into doing a course with young nails. Any knowledge will be greatly appreciated x

I have done 2 courses with young nails....

It's was 1 refresher course and a nail art course but I did find them very good...and here in Ireland you pay for the course then redeem the money you paid for there products which was very handy.

I'm also looking into doing a course with young nails. Any knowledge will be greatly appreciated x
The Staffordshire nail academy in cannock are amazing, take a look at their website x

The Staffordshire nail academy in cannock are amazing, take a look at their website x
Funny you should mention them! I'm actually talking with them to see which course I should start with x

I have done 2 courses with young nails....

It's was 1 refresher course and a nail art course but I did find them very good...and here in Ireland you pay for the course then redeem the money you paid for there products which was very handy.
Wow! That's great.

Funny you should mention them! I'm actually talking with them to see which course I should start with x
I love it their haha I keep going back for more courses, you get your moneys worth they are so helpful! x

I just got back from Mastering Acrylic in Cali...it was amazing!!! I highly recommend money well spent [emoji4][emoji140]

Sorry to jump on an old post but what qualification do you get with Staffordshire Nail Academy?

Latest posts

Back