Younique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie_h88

Reaction score
Not interested in starting an argument here, just wanting to know people's opinions on the products themselves, not the selling process!
I don't care about the selling or network marketing process lol just about the quality of the products themselves!
Do you have any experience of any of the products and is there anything you recommend? I've personally only tried the fibre mascara and happen to think it's amazing.
Thanks in advance for your input :) xxx

I love Younique products. I am NOT a seller just like the products and use them for personal use (as I don't offer make up).

I bought the Heartbreaker set (all sets are only available until the end of this month as new sets are out in March)...
I have the mascara - love it,
I have the lip stain in Sultry - fab & lasts all night,
I have the lip liners - they work and last on me,
I have some of the eye pigments & they are really strong colours so a little goes a long way,
I have the bronzer & think it's nice as a blusher,
I have the powder - I don't like how it looks on me but that's personal preference.
I have the powder concealer and am again not fussed on it but it looks similar to the powder compact so again I think it's a personal preferance thing (I much prefer the way the liquid foundation applies and looks on me hence me ordering that).
I have tried and placed an order for the liquid foundation - REALLY fab and can't wait for that to arrive.

Tried the mascara and it didn't agree with me at all.
Made my eyes red & sore. (I have sensitive eyes normally &
It wasn't for me) that's just me I'm not saying that will happen to everyone!

Tried a friends lipglosses who's a rep and they were okay. Nothing spectacular to be honest purely because I think there are other products that do the same job and are cheaper.
I wouldn't buy any of their other products again because it's cheaper to buy designer make up than it is to buy Younique! [emoji1] x

Not a fan at all. I use quality products and it's no where near a match and I won't name labels

LOVED the mascara at first..... Then went dry and clumpy after a few weeks.

Lip stains are pretty good.. But you do have to top up over the course of the day.
Not keen on the lip liners -came off very quick for the money it costs..

Love the concealer!! Lasts forever and really good coverage [emoji7]

Thanks so far for your replies. Really helpful, keep them coming :)

LOVED the mascara at first..... Then went dry and clumpy after a few weeks.

Lip stains are pretty good.. But you do have to top up over the course of the day.
Not keen on the lip liners -came off very quick for the money it costs..

Love the concealer!! Lasts forever and really good coverage [emoji7]
Can I ask if you used the 'Love it Guarantee' when you had issues with the mascara?

No, I wasn't aware there was one x

Never used it.

But I'm fed up of every other post of my Facebook newsfeed being Younique. Especially when it's my friends who claim to be against pyramid schemes

Thanks, like I said it's not the selling and network marketing process I'm interested in, just the quality of the products themselves

No, I wasn't aware there was one x
The Younique Love it Guarantee
Within 14 days of delivery = If you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason, you may exchange them for equal value product credit, same-value exchange, or a full refund (less shipping & handling).
15-30 days = You are eligible for a cash refund of 80% of the purchase price*, equal value product credit, or product exchange (less shipping & handling).
31-90 days = You are eligible for equal value product credit, or product exchange (less shipping & handling).

Never used it.

But I'm fed up of every other post of my Facebook newsfeed being Younique. Especially when it's my friends who claim to be against pyramid schemes

Oh my goodness finally someone who feels the same as me! I always worry I will upset someone by saying this but I have had enough of how many younique presenters are out there I'm sorry if I offend anyone but it's just too much now!

Latest posts

Back