Your 'dream' mobile nail desk / manicure table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
I've been lugging my nail desk around all week :irked:

The thing is so blinkin' heavy!
I hate the way that the strip around the edge prevents me from clearing all of the dust from the surface.
The draw is a pain in the butt!
The legs open up when I am getting it out of the boot of my car....

I could go on.... I'm in the mood for a moan :lol:

Anyways, it's got me thinking...... what would my dream mobile nail desk be like?

What would YOUR dream mobile desk be like?

I wouldn't mind Brad Pitt draped over mine! :lol:

Seriously though a self cleaning nail desk would be fab :)

oops just re-read and seen you meant mobile, I am so blonde!

Lol.... what are you like :lol::hug:

I don't have one, one of my educators said an clients ironing board is perfect as it adjust to any height and everyone has one plus its sturdy and less stuff for me to carry, plus not all clients have any chairs let alone two, so I take my folding stool.
I know from pervious threads alot of nail techs may think this looks unprofessional but none of my clients have ever bothered, some think it's strange why I'm asking for an ironing board until I explain lol hth xx

I know this doesn't answer your question but I would love a Purex nail station for a salon desk. Apparently they are doing one for mobiles but dont know if or when its out.

anne xx

Funny you should start this but I have also been on the moan ladder at the moment to my partner about mine and as he is an engineer have started to get him to make me one that is lighter easy to clean easy to assemble it will be made of a light weight metal but still at the starting stage. There will not be a strip around the edge either as that really annoys me when you cant clean the table properly and the bits get stuck in the edge bit. When its finished I will let you know

Latest posts

Back