Your facial procedure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do this during the facial massage, when the mask is on I apply it to this area as well.

I apply the mask down the neck to just below the collar bone. The reason I massage the face and neck in one massage and the decollete, back of neck and shoulders separately during the mask is that this way I can do more massage during the treatment-

20 mins on the face and neck after ampule application and then

15-20 mins extra massage just focusing on decollete neck and shoulders during the mask

This added to the 15 mins of head massage while the exfoliating mask is on at the begining means that in a 1hr 30 mins facial the client is having hands on massage for 50-55 mins-pretty indulgent if you ask me :lol:

I apply the mask down the neck to just below the collar bone. The reason I massage the face and neck in one massage and the decollete, back of neck and shoulders separately during the mask is that this way I can do more massage during the treatment-

20 mins on the face and neck after ampule application and then

15-20 mins extra massage just focusing on decollete neck and shoulders during the mask

This added to the 15 mins of head massage while the exfoliating mask is on at the begining means that in a 1hr 30 mins facial the client is having hands on massage for 50-55 mins-pretty indulgent if you ask me :lol:

Thanks for all your views on this :hug:

Weezie if i lived closer i would book you every month !! You would be my perfect therapist your facial sounds like pure bliss !

Thanks for all your views on this :hug:

Weezie if i lived closer i would book you every month !! You would be my perfect therapist your facial sounds like pure bliss !

sweet :lol:

Hi

Our facial treatments almost always include a foot soak [client chioce] + a foot to knee scrub.
Feet & leg massage can be done whilst the mask is active, head or hand & arm massage suggested as alternatives.

For clients that like to have quiet time I heat a herbal eye pillow [ 2 different blends to choose from], wrap in tissue & place over their eyes, leave the room & clean n prep for the rest of the treatment.

If you are a smoker - I'd suggest a spare toothbrush/toothpaste, "you smoke you smell" no getting around it. Clean teeth after every ciggie & scrub the fingers that hold it.
A spritz of perfume may help but never really hides the smelly smoker smell.
A big NO NO IMO.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back