Your favourite book(s)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always read Cecilia Ahearn, Sophie kinsella. Reading the hunger games at the mo, on the 2nd one x

I love all of Cecelia Ahearn & Sophie Kinsellas books and I'm reading hunger games at the moment 😄 only on the first one though. x

I love Sophie kin selma, Jackie Collins real girly books! Although the best book by far I have ever read (now done it twice) is a million little pieces by James Frey, it's amazing!

Persianista that made me sad to read that :(

Trying to get into Wolf of Wall St at the mo, but can't warm to it. Wasn't keen on Gone Girl either.
Haven't written a word for about a month now, too much fury generated when I was at a low ebb personally. People feel they're being 'passionate' when they criticise, but the truth is that it kinda crushed me. If I ever finish Salon Queen, I'll only tell a select few, rather than broadcast it, especially if I'm not feeling up to taking the flack.

Still waiting. :wink2:

I don't have facebook :( I will keep checking on Amazon. And just for the record I found the books amazing, they had me hooked from beginning to end, don't let anyone take your talent away from you!

When I saw you release your latest book on here I hot footed over to amazon to purchase.

I bought them all and devoured the lot in 2 weeks. Brilliant reads.

In fact whist on holiday I met a publisher and recommended your work (luckily it was on my kindle to show her).

Maybe that 'passion' should be interpreted as jealousy?!

I've just read three good books in 10days that kept me hooked from start to finish.. mind you I do love to read :)

Snatched by Stephen Edger - i found this even more interesting as it is based in my area, i walk the roads that they describe, the school is my local catchment school etc.

The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult - i love Jodi Picoult books but this has to be one of my most favourite of them all. very very unlike her others as it has a real life event thing about it, i totally get lost in my reading and at times this book gave me a lump in my throat.

Fractured by Dani Atkins - another book that had me gripped, it felt very much like a Jodi Picoult style read and the ending was not as i expected. i like a book that i haven't guessed the story line right at the beginning :)

tonight i may start The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I love reading. in all the different genres and categories. For me fiction wise- the princess bride, its one of my favourite books, its got everything i want in a book! love adventure yearning action, side plots... etc love it.

a guilty pleasure is the robert muchamore books, the recruit was hands down, one of the best kiddie detective/james bond-eques type books. Ive read the entire collection, and was gutted when it finished. xoxo

Just finished above suspicion by Linda la plante and no time for goodbye by Linwood Barclay, both brilliant reads! Xxx

Currently reading Sophie Kinsella's "Wedding Night" which has been lots of fun so far! I really love her books.
But my favourite book has to be "One Day" :green:

Currently reading Sophie Kinsella's "Wedding Night" which has been lots of fun so far! I really love her books.
But my favourite book has to be "One Day" :green:

Loved both of those books x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Trying to get into Wolf of Wall St at the mo, but can't warm to it. Wasn't keen on Gone Girl either.
Haven't written a word for about a month now, too much fury generated when I was at a low ebb personally. People feel they're being 'passionate' when they criticise, but the truth is that it kinda crushed me. If I ever finish Salon Queen, I'll only tell a select few, rather than broadcast it, especially if I'm not feeling up to taking the flack.

I hope you do finish Salon Queen. I really enjoyed the chapter that you posted on your Blog.

I am reading The First Time I Said Goodbye at the moment. It is an easy read. A friend of mine suggested reading Oranges are not the only fruit by Jeanette Winterson. She loved it but another friend hated it.

My Kindle is dying a death, so I've been reading up the back catalogue of novels I downloaded some time ago and then didn't fancy reading.

I've just finished "The Ninth Life of Louis Drax" and found it to be a very memorable and different book.

Just started a paperback, "Life after Life" by Kate Atkinson.

Latest posts

Back