Your favourite classic lash training brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspia

Reaction score
Hello,

Me again. I am booking myself some college courses as i'm there anyway but I would rather do better quality ones where I can. The college offers a fabulash course but I couldn't see anything when I searched the threads so I was thinking of maybe flirties, lash perfect, nouveau or similar. Please can you all advise, I would like great training and if its recognised by customers that's a bonus. Its classic/ basic permanent lashes i'm looking at please.

Thank you, Lou

I trained with eyelash emporium and they were honestly amazing. You have to do case studies which they check and mark so you get help after the day of training is finished. I felt confident afterwards and have only had good results :)

I would look at Independant trainers rather than a brand, a lot of trainers aren’t really up to much, look at the trainers work and that of their students. Most good trainers will be able to tell you about different brand products which are good and which are not so good. Where abouts are you I can recommend some amazing trainers x

I would look at Independant trainers rather than a brand, a lot of trainers aren’t really up to much, look at the trainers work and that of their students. Most good trainers will be able to tell you about different brand products which are good and which are not so good. Where abouts are you I can recommend some amazing trainers x

Thank you, I’ll message you!

Where are you Inspia? We have seen some very good trainers and also some that dont get good reviews but we can give you some recommendations x

Where are you Inspia? We have seen some very good trainers and also some that dont get good reviews but we can give you some recommendations x

Thanks I’ve messaged you x

i am also looking fora trainer.Im Edinburgh Scotland based if you can recommend me anyone ,Many thanks

Sadly there is good and bad independent trainers too so go by recommendations and look at the trainers feedback and how they have supported students in the past, ie if they cancel training or neglect students after the day then you know it could happen to you too. Its not all about the trainers work as the best lash artists might not be good in passing their skill onto others and vice versa. There is more to teaching than just skill as aftercare and ongoing support is just as important that the initial training day x

Jillian Macnab is brilliant although I think she is Aberdeen and Glasgow but well worth travelling to x

Jillian Macnab is brilliant although I think she is Aberdeen and Glasgow but well worth travelling to x
Hiya, what brand of lashes does she train in ? Xxx

I can recommend Lady Lash based in London. My course was amazing. I wasn’t allowed to leave until I could do it and then had to return with a model to show a set I had done and infill them whilst there to pass. I know some you can just send photos of your case studies but I liked it this way as felt that I would not pass until they were 100% confident I knew what I was doing and was doing a good job x

Hiya, what brand of lashes does she train in ? Xxx
I think she uses the flirties range and it means you also get other benefits like VIP membership etc x

Hi there could you give me so recommendations of good trainers please. Im in Oxfordshire. thanks

Could you recommend any good trainers - im in Oxford. Thanks

Steph @ Sapphire Beauty and training is in Oxfordshire and she is lovely and very experienced. Feel free to pm me if you want her contact details x

Steph @ Sapphire Beauty and training is in Oxfordshire and she is lovely and very experienced. Feel free to pm me if you want her contact details x
Hi Wowbb - i have enquired there.. waiting for more information....

Hi Wowbb - i have enquired there.. waiting for more information....
Let me know if you dont hear back and I can recommend someone else in the area x

Let me know if you dont hear back and I can recommend someone else in the area x
if you could give me as many recommendations that would be good. Just so confusing who to go with. Ive looked at LASHBASE, NOUVEAU, LAYLA HINCHEN, MLAB,

Hiya im in watord but can travel, do you know of any good trainers near me please
Thank you :)

Layla is brilliant down that area as is Helga from luxury lashes her training is amazing. I would look at the individual trainer. I’m always training with different trainers and brands, I’m about to book with lashboxla and have a course booked with greta from lash dolls too.

Hi I’ve never trained in lashes before. Can you please recommend a good trainer in the North, Newcastle area please. Thanks

Latest posts

Back