Your favourite manicure brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaijuS

Reaction score
Haven't found a really good one. What brand you choose or use when you really want to have excellent manicure?

CND Almond or Citrus are brilliant, and they smell divine too.

Nail Envy,

Ditto!!!!

For me it's Jessica!

Haven't found a really good one. What brand you choose or use when you really want to have excellent manicure?

for me my favourite is Cuccio! it smells good enough to eat and is more than reasonably priced. Al my clients have commented on how nice it smells!

hth,

Jodie x

For me it's CND Almond Spa manicure products

HEAVEN!!!!! OH so luscious and the smell is out of this world! Clients WANT to take it home! So it needs not much up-sell ;). You also know you are getting quality 100% but this is just my tastes!

opi all the way x

CND Almond spa and Citrus)

Gotta say CND Almond and Citrus. I personally prefer Citrus, but Almond is awesome for people with very dry skin!

I'm a Jessica girl xx

I'm a Jessica girl xx

I have to say I like the whole "treatment" idea behind Jessica, and that really appeals to me. However, I hate their polishes, lol. I had a manicure done with them once and they seemed to really smell strongly of lead! It also took forever to dry! Was i just unlucky? Im looking for a new manicure/pedicure range

Same here. I'm also going to invest in some of the Scentsations washes, lotions and scrubs when pennies permit it as an alternative as the mini sizes I had of the lotions were very popular.

I have to say I like the whole "treatment" idea behind Jessica, and that really appeals to me. However, I hate their polishes, lol. I had a manicure done with them once and they seemed to really smell strongly of lead! It also took forever to dry! Was i just unlucky? Im looking for a new manicure/pedicure range

The polishes are alot thicker than most but i find they stay on the nail alot longer than most. You have got to look after them though & Jessica will tel you this in your training. If you don't wipe around the necks after you used them then they will go thick & horrible & then impossible to work with. I've never had a problem with drying times I painted my nails the other night & 15 mins later i was in bed & I woke up the next morning & there was no marks on them! Never smelt the lead either!!

It's the treatment aspect of Jessica that I love, and have had remarkable results on some truly dreadful nails, especially with their Critical Care, which is a miracle worker!

As regards the polishes, I think you must have been unlucky, either that or it was old stock or a poor therapist. I've used Jessica for the past 7 years or so & never had a problem with drying time (normally dry in 10/15 mins) & never had one that had a smell of lead!! If their polishes were really this bad they wouldn't be such a long-running, award-winning & well-known brand!

Latest posts

Back