Your favourite styling products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melliec

Reaction score
Hi there☺

I'm just starting up freelance and getting my travelling kit together. I want to have a few great and versatile products to take to clients. What are your essential styling products that you couldn't live without?

Hi there[emoji5]

I'm just starting up freelance and getting my travelling kit together. I want to have a few great and versatile products to take to clients. What are your essential styling products that you couldn't live without?

Moroccanoil- use on wet or dry hair, add to colours when mixing, great for extensions, detangles, speeds up drying time, shine etc xx

I feel like:
- Smoothing Cream
- Moroccan oil
- Volume mousse or spray
- Hairspray
- Shine spray
- Wax and/or gel for men
- A shampoo, conditioner and treatment you feel comfortable with (I feel Volume based one and hydration based one as that would cover a lot of bases)

I hope this helps you out.

I absolutely love colour wow super coat for clients that have unruly hair that reacts to humidity. I keep olaplex,
framesi have a lovely versatile line too. I love their for me, serum.
I use the wella oil reflections hair oil. Really lovely line of products recommended to me on here

Latest posts

Back