Your first enhancement and now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babezone

Reaction score
Ok so i was just wondering if we could do a little before and after thing....

where people post a picture of their very first ( or near to ) L&P nail enhancement and then an L & P enhancement they have done recently, and how many years/ months/weeks were in between the pictures.

I done my course in march but in no way feel it was the best training. I Now have the money for the CND complete course and i know everyone cant rate it highly enough, but im just a little worried that ill spend all this money go on a course and be creating the same type of enhancement i am now. ( Basically worrying that i am already creating a begginners nail enhancement And that i dont really need another course) and that its just practice practise practise that i need to perfect it, its just £2,400 is alot of money to me. so would really appreciate seeing everyones standerd enhancments Ty xxx

My first set ever of acrylics two weeks ago after one lesson (shocking lol)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679268.326296.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679268.326296.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 486
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679283.110360.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679283.110360.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 471
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679298.224918.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679298.224918.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 476
My left hand.. Two days later

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679362.292767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679362.292767.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 440
And I did Infills on my mum , and added gold glitter polish tips :)

Forgot the pic lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679459.129341.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338679459.129341.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 394
their really good, are you training with CND or somewhere else xx

Training with entity.. Practice makes perfect - ive got a rubber glove filled with flower lol xx

Flour lol not flowers haha. Your jubilee nails look amazing - maybe your just too critical of yourself cos they look the bomb dot com! Lol

my main problem is ratio/consistancy, and actual application. I either do it to thick or do it to thin. Ill upload some pictures of ones i have done. suppose that would help....not that you can really see the full detail in the pictures when i put the acrylic over say a white tip its not like a nice clean finish. only way i can discribe it is it looks bumpy and mis coloured even tho its smooth etc. i also need to learn a filing technique as this is what is taking me the longest. i think im answering my own questions here lol....but then i also worry that its because the L&P brand im using is rubbish? Its A.S.P hmmm i feel confident enough on nail art and designs its just the basic L&P overlay and was also never taught to use white acrylic so am finding this super hard, if someone came to me and said could i just have a manicure please id be like errrrrm. cus i feel id only be doing prep and buffing/polish i was taught no massage technique or anything. xxx

anymore piccies?....or a link to something similar i couldnt find anything in the search bar xx

your nails look fab on ur profile pic x

My first go at pink and whites tonight

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340230257.486753.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340230257.486753.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 243
Heres a few of mine .im still in college and only been practicing acrylic on models since march .i work full time as so its hard to fit it all in .I can see a improvement but ive still got a long way to go .

Victoria Ainsworth's photos | Facebook
First ever set

Victoria Ainsworth's photos | Facebook
2nd set

Facebook

and now Facebook

Facebook

sorry for all the links dont know any other way to do it .

im still taking about 2 hrs mine mostly down to my filing .......and talking:D

i could only see the `top link hunni the rest doesnt show a page/photo just says unavailable.

And danielle their great well done!!!!

Aw thank you!! I think the middle finger looks a bit wide at the top though? Maybe I need to file more I'm not sure

Some of mine. The set at the top on the right were for an photographic purpose so are rather extreme and have far too much white but still shows how my shape and application has changed since i first qualified

picture.php

Latest posts

Back