Your Links...the official links swap thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in glasgow so if you want to pm me, ill add your details to my site :biggrin: xxx

Hi

I'm in Southampton and do Holistic and Beauty Therapy

my web address is

www.silvermoonholistics.co.uk

The Retreat is a haven of peace and tranquillity.

I will link to all of you.

Fab idea! I'd love to swap links!
My website is on my signature and I am in Coulsdon, surrey.

Please send me your links with your Logo and I will add them :)
[email protected]

xxx

Good thread
mine is , www.lilmissbuffit.com I do nails but at that salon we have hair, nails and waxing
I will do a link page on my site and start adding..... theres a job for the weekend lol X

Hi There I am a beauty therapist in Uxbridge middlesex and I weould like to link exchange with hairdressers in my area for my website - I will need website addresses and logos most importantly

Have a look at my website too - I will send all the details needed for you to add me - Lisa xx

www.edenbeauty.me.uk

Hello, you can add your salon info free to www.allaboutbeauty.co.uk, they have just launched a new site. It's free to add your salon and there is a more enhanced option available for I think £1 a month.

id like to link plz www.callcuticles.co.uk i offer beauty treatments from head to feet from mini to luxury.

There was a great thread on here for swopping weblinks on websites. Anyone want to do this in the hampshire/surrey/sussex area?

I do bridal hair and makeup and offer nail treatments and spray tanning on the side. the bridal side of things is my main source of income so not thinking of poaching clients!

www.aphroditesbridalservices.co.uk

Dose that count the isle of wet ? Or am I all alone out hear ? lol

happy to put your link on my site

Check this site out, www.hairgoddessofny.com
She has been my stylist for almost 3 years now. I can personally attest to her amazing work. Her technique is the safest application, quick, and comfortable.
If you have any question feel free to ask me! =)

Regina M

Good idea...should be doing more stuff like that

More generally I think that people ought to seriously (especially as money is a little short for some in the industry at the moment) think about doing a lot more co-operative marketing at the moment.

For a while our salon had casual partnerships with nail and beauty salons and we'd do things like share each side of a flyer, or put posters up in each others shops etc....all pretty simple stuff- but all mutually beneficial and non-competitive. It's essentially the same sort of clients in circulation.

If anyone can think of a way of facilitating something like that technically - I'm all ears!

I am a mobile hairdresser, I dont have a website but i do have a facebook fan page. recently I teamed up with a beauty therapist, added her to my facebook page and together we offer party makeover packages as well as promote ourselves and eachothers businesses seperately. as she is my sister in law it was easy to just go in together as business was looking quiet for both of us, living in such a small town. this is a new veture, but the clients are slowly coming in. the link exchange is a fantastic idea!!

Good idea...should be doing more stuff like that

More generally I think that people ought to seriously (especially as money is a little short for some in the industry at the moment) think about doing a lot more co-operative marketing at the moment.

For a while our salon had casual partnerships with nail and beauty salons and we'd do things like share each side of a flyer, or put posters up in each others shops etc....all pretty simple stuff- but all mutually beneficial and non-competitive. It's essentially the same sort of clients in circulation.

If anyone can think of a way of facilitating something like that technically - I'm all ears!

carl brown book have that kinda system . wher u add business in your area send a request and link up ... its elisa alderson member profile in Brownbook, the free business directory - Claims page 1, Contributions page 1, Favorites page 1 xx

Hello,

I was encouraged by my web guru friend that I should try and get similar websites to link to my website in order to get better positions on google.

So im a mobile nail technician in Hertfordshire and some of Buckinghamshire. Is there any members from other areas (so that we are not competing!) that would want to link to my website, in exchange for me linking to your website. Guess youd have to have the knowledge to do this but I can tell you how/give you the code etc.

Anyone up for it?

didn't read all the replies but two way links are not effective you just need one way links where websites link up to you but you do not return the favour. The other thing is that they need to be relevant links associated to what you offer so there is no point having a one way link to your website from say a floor repair shop or something.

Hey there....looking for fellow Canadian nail techs to swap website and/or Facebook links with.

On my website I'll put you in Nail Love, on my Facebook biz page, I'll put you in my Favorites.

Thanks, Michelle:)

Thanks Lisa, Ive added your website here Websites I recommend. Please can you add my link using the code on my previous post!?
Thanks!

I had a look at this and at the bottom was an ad by google for gay male chat room. When you agreed to this did you not limit the ad content? Now there is definitely nothing wrong with these type of chat rooms or anyone's sexuality by all means but the theme doesn't run to your website really and I thought that is what they were supposed to do?

What you are better having is one way links to be honest, for example you could have a link to my website and I would have a link to yours from another of my websites.

Could you post a blog on botox and I'll comment giving a link to mine and then I'll put your href code onto my first beauty salon website which is in Liverpool so no competition for you.

hi i will add you on to mine i am in canda so no fear of me getting any of your business , lol x

Latest posts

Back