your man,what does he prefer,make up...no make up??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hubby said make up straight away - thanks hubby :mad::mad::cry:

Does he not love me for my natural beauty lol :green:

pale and very uninteresting :cry:

Obviously prefers the more grown up look as he said:
"make up adds colour to my face". thanks - makes me feel so much better....

Well my husband (the cheek git) says he isnt fussed either way!

Well - he can make his own bloody cup of tea now! :irked:

mine sez he prefers me without, but i usually dont go anywhere without consealor, mascara and eyeliner! but this last week ive not worn any makeup and he's hardly noticed me...so im guessing he's ok with the norm, but its just when i go ott when i go out that he doesnt like it.

i dont think he'll be lookin forward 2 halloween...thats when my special fx makeup comes in handy :evil:

Do you think our men don't realise we even have it on when we apply correctly??That's why they THINK we look better without:lol::lol:

Do you think our men don't realise we even have it on when we apply correctly??That's why they THINK we look better without:lol::lol:

quite possibly lol. when ive airbrushed my foundation before he's not noticed! pitty my airbrush makes 2 much noise or id do it every day! (noise in a morning and me dont go lol)

My husband likes me wearing makeup - but only if it looks like I'm not wearing any.

Always reminds me of Bruce Lee - The art of fighting, without fighting!

Love the reply's...

I'm afraid that it's the other way around for me and hubby..I never notice a thing:smack:

He alway's say's I look nice..I think he likes women in general who take pride in themselves..makeup/hair etc

He had his hair cut last week, I only noticed today:irked:does that make me a bad person or just a bit dizzy:hug: cuz i love him loads
Hubby's hand i'm holding in my avatar..he had a creative file and buff, it went down well when i told the lads

Jenx

Mine has always said he prefers 'natural looking women'. He generally prefers no make up but doesn't mind it as long as it looks natural. He hates strong make up. That suits me fine as I tend to either wear none or just eyeliner (though I wear it quite heavy and flicked right out so it's not exactly subtle!) I only wear a bit extra when I go out and even then I just emphasise my eyes. I can't stand the feeling of foundation on my skin and I don't have a clue with colour! I don't think I was wearing make up when we first met.

Personally, I would rather aim for Audrey Hepburn-style than Jordan-style and I think that most men prefer that kind of look anyway. Having spoken to men about this in the past, the guys I know fancy women wearing heavy make up, but they probably wouldn't want their wives to look like that. Saying that, it's each to their own, I wear what I like and if my fella doesn't like it then tough!

"when you put your make up on mummy can you take me to the shops".....charming...:lol: x

hahaha that sounds familiar. This morning we were asked to go down to shops with someone. Straight away my boyfriend says "We can't go now, Angie hasn't done her hair yet" lol, he's a fast learner.

He does prefer me without makeup or hair done though so I can help him work on the car without fear of getting dirty

Latest posts

Back