Your nail nemesis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail art too! I am very good at art and have an a level in it but as soon as someone says "next time I will get some nail art" I just freeze up and hum lol, iv never really been pushed for it and I'm not personally a big fan so don't spend time painting on my own so have never done it, only a few gems on some clients. I love konad though so thats my saviour!

Anything with fluff in it, finishing wipes that have fluff on them, desk with fluff or bits on it, cotton wool balls !! And when it appears while your painting 😫 or in your bottle :Scared: and keep towels away from my desk

Timings on extensions and infills. 2hours for infills and 2, 5 for a new set.
Yesterday i actually did an infill 1h and 40. Sooo happy

The problem is that I don't do it often enough. Maybe once a week if i'm lucky. But have som new booked in the weeks before christmas. So are going to practice like mad and will be down to 2h for a new set before new year !

Sent from my GT-P5100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Timings on extensions and infills. 2hours for infills and 2, 5 for a new set.
Yesterday i actually did an infill 1h and 40. Sooo happy

The problem is that I don't do it often enough. Maybe once a week if i'm lucky. But have som new booked in the weeks before christmas. So are going to practice like mad and will be down to 2h for a new set before new year !

Sent from my GT-P5100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Snap!!!! My timings are the same drives me mad, the more I try to be quicker the long it takes!! Go figure!! X

Anything that I get asked for that I don't like. Like pink or peach French gel or pastel pink shimmery nails. Things I would never wear myself I find daunting

Latest posts

Back