your opinion matters (re my website)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time-to-relax

Reaction score
please give me your honest opinion on my website i need ideas to finish it im a bit stuck please help

cheers michael

Cancer, MS and Partner Support

Can you post a link please :)

Cancer, MS and Partner Support

here sorry
icon_redface.gif

Hi Michael, the site's great :)
Do you not want to publish your prices?
Zoe

The site looks great, I just wish you were a bit nearer to me x

Maybe a little description of each type of treatment, reasons for having it, how it differs from the others maybe? There doesn't seem to be that much information there. Is it just for MS/cancer sufferers or can anybody book in for a treatment?
Also I would put some prices on. I wouldn't want the hassle of having to phone to find something as basic as that.

Just my opinion!!:)

Maybe a little description of each type of treatment, reasons for having it, how it differs from the others maybe? There doesn't seem to be that much information there. Is it just for MS/cancer sufferers or can anybody book in for a treatment?
Also I would put some prices on. I wouldn't want the hassle of having to phone to find something as basic as that.

Just my opinion!!:)

i definately agree with your point of descriptions and prices. People are lazy! It's unlikely they will ring up to find this out, people have busy lives. if they could find out that info on ur website then they only need to make a quick call for an appointment, not a long call for an explanation of everything! would definately be valuable to include this on ur site! IMO anyway :green:

hope its a little better than before
i plunged and put the price list on

Much better with the prices on. I'd still put on a little explanation with the MS and Cancer Support massages, things like, what it can help with specific to the illness, what's the difference between those types of massage and a normal massage. Again, just my opinion!

My dad has cancer:cry: and I thought you werent supposed to massage those with cancer without doctors consent? Perhaps I'm wrong so please excuse me if I am....

You can massage people with certain types of cancer, each one is individually assessed this is why no details are on my site i need more info on each person to be able to decide whether or not to proceed with treatment

You can massage people with certain types of cancer, each one is individually assessed this is why no details are on my site i need more info on each person to be able to decide whether or not to proceed with treatment

Well maybe you can put that on as info. There are a lot of people who think that cancer is a definite contraindication to massage unless it's terminal. I'm sure people would be impressed by the fact that you do an individual assessment in each case.

thank you for that, its nice to get an objective view. ill put my brain into gear now and see best way to word it

Latest posts

Back