Your opinion on lifting hair with minimal damage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellishairbeauty

Reaction score
Every1s opinions and skills are different but i am wondering the way in which you would like lift natural base 1-4 to a 10 with least damage as possible

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would have to be bleach, with... 20 vol.

Yes as above I would use bleach with 20vol

tigi true lights bleach is supposed to be very good at lifting clean without drying too much x

Infinium with 20 vol up to 7 levels of lift nice result

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Every1s opinions and skills are different but i am wondering the way in which you would like lift natural base 1-4 to a 10 with least damage as possible

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personaly i would use a complete different formula and my first choice definitely wouldnt be bleach!:rolleyes:

Personaly i would use a complete different formula and my first choice definitely wouldnt be bleach!:rolleyes:

Go on then..

If I could avoid using bleach I wouldn't, although I think when lifting from a 1-4 natural in ordering to get a base 10, it would definitely have to be bleach as I don't see blonde tint lifting to a 10 I'm afraid. And if it did it would 1. Be a miracle and 2. Be a very very very warm 10 lol :p

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

You going to enlighten us on how you could lift up to 9 shades without bleach? :eek:

Hahahahahhahahaaa!

I would use Paul Mitchell's Backtrack first, then bleach from there

Given highlift tints only lift 7/8 shades at best, it would have to be bleach to achieve such a high result, also highlift tints are designed for level 7 and up... (Which I why I find it funny when they say 7 lifts, as there's not a 14) anyway that's by the by.

I wouldn't even attempts lev 1 to a 10, due to hair damage and regrowth etc etc etc, lev 4 would be on the verge and doable.

Joico bleach is amazing in my eyes so I'd test with 10 and see what lifted got, if not I'd use 20. This is presuming its virgin hair and not coloured :)

Given highlift tints only lift 7/8 shades at best, it would have to be bleach to achieve such a high result, also highlift tints are designed for level 7 and up... (Which I why I find it funny when they say 7 lifts, as there's not a 14) anyway that's by the by.

I wouldn't even attempts lev 1 to a 10, due to hair damage and regrowth etc etc etc, lev 4 would be on the verge and doable.

Joico bleach is amazing in my eyes so I'd test with 10 and see what lifted got, if not I'd use 20. This is presuming its virgin hair and not coloured :)

Out of interest which brand is it that you are referring too with high lift lifting 7-8 shades?
I've only ever used wella highlifts and achieved 3-4 shades of lift, just curious thanks 😄

Out of interest which brand is it that you are referring too with high lift lifting 7-8 shades?
I've only ever used wella highlifts and achieved 3-4 shades of lift, just curious thanks 😄

Joico is upto 7 and I think matrix is 6 maybe 7 don't quote me i forget with them. Joico have normal lifts of 3-4 levels (as all brands do) then ultra lifts which is 4-6 levels and then ultra high lifts which are 6-7 levels.

I believe koleston 12 range are 6/7 too theoretically. Otherwise we'd never need them will 11's being high enough xx

Go on then..

im deeply sorry i misunderstood the situation here , i thought se wanted to lift her color 1-4 levels ,not from base 1-4!Im reading all posts here one back to another(im new here)AND english is not my birth language(greek is)so i confused it.

also i want some suggetions for a client that i recently turned blond from base level 5 to blonde you think i post a new thread and explain it or here?

also i want some suggetions for a client that i recently turned blond from base level 5 to blonde you think i post a new thread and explain it or here?

I would start your own thread x

im deeply sorry i misunderstood the situation here , i thought se wanted to lift her color 1-4 levels ,not from base 1-4!Im reading all posts here one back to another(im new here)AND english is not my birth language(greek is)so i confused it.

Oh I see!
I'm disappointed, thought you might have some magic new product to lift hair! ;)

Oh I see!
I'm disappointed, thought you might have some magic new product to lift hair! ;)

haha im afraid not :smack: and with this ,i remembered what i used to say to my little sis when she wanted to change hair colors like curtains! :wink2:

49baa10481699b8e328a5720b35a875b.jpg

haha im afraid not :smack: and with this ,i remembered what i used to say to my little sis when she wanted to change hair colors like curtains! :wink2:

Hahaha!!! X

Latest posts

Back