Your opinions on Jica Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhhonda

Reaction score
There was an older thread on here for Jica Lash, has anybody used and tested it recently and what are your thoughts. I have my own salon and wondered how i have never heard of this product before as it sounds amazing

Cheers
Rhonda

Hi there, I used to retail this and it walked out the door! It was a great product. I do still sometimes use it now for a night out. Once you have got the hang of applying it, it makes a big differance. hth x

I am having trouble getting this from my wholesaler Beauty Express they are out off stock and don't know when they will be getting it back in, anyone any ideas where I can get this?

Rhonda

OH my god how quick was that your a star thank you so so much, im away to buy now

Rhonda X

They are currently out of stock and are not getting another shipment in for 4 weeks, :cry:

They are currently out of stock and are not getting another shipment in for 4 weeks, :cry:

Oh no! I know that BlueRose and Glamourbeauty used to distribute it some time ago, not sure if they still do, but maybe worth a try! :hug:

Thanks I will give it a try

x

Oh no! I know that BlueRose and Glamourbeauty used to distribute it some time ago, not sure if they still do, but maybe worth a try! :hug:

Hiya,
I've got a few in stock if you're still interested.

Hi,

Sorry had to go and see to clients, yes il take some please

Rhonda

Jica Lash is an excellent product, it is one of the most easiest products to retail.

The product gives you the longest lashes ever.

To get hold of this product now is extremely hard as it is Jicas own product and supply wholesalers all around the UK including beauty express.

If its not in stock in Jica would probably wont be able to get except if the odd salon has it in stock for retails

As I now longer work for Jica, I could not tell you when they will have it in stock again, I would advise to give them a call, but add a couple of weeks on to the time of restocking.

Latest posts

Back