Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
salon reception.jpg

front treatment room.jpg

Belle Amie Beauty - Homepage

This is a link to our website with photos x

Last edited:
Means I have oohed and awwed over a lot of your photos, I thought I would share mine.

Attachments

• Reception.jpg
    Reception.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Salon.jpg
    Salon.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,688
  • Pedicure Area.jpg
    Pedicure Area.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,598
love the mirror in your first pic! bit of topic but would look fab in my hall... :) wheres it from? xx

I've got one of those mirrors, I got mine from ikea.
Rhiannon x

We opened up 6 weeks ago and things are going great, such a relief!! Took some hard work but we got there in the end, theres some great salons on here just wanted to say keep up the good work and keep smiling! xx

Attachments

• IMGP0401.JPG
    IMGP0401.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,052
  • IMGP0402.jpg
    IMGP0402.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,705
  • IMGP0405.jpg
    IMGP0405.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,723
  • IMGP0411.jpg
    IMGP0411.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,702
  • IMGP0410.jpg
    IMGP0410.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,664
  • IMGP0428.jpg
    IMGP0428.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,603
My home-based treatment room, I'm quite pleased with it. Hope I have done it correctly! :eek:

The Beauty Room pic a.jpg

The Beauty Room nails.jpg

This is my Shellac Desk at home :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325622713.967135.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325622713.967135.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,283
I have just finished moving over to my new salon and CND training academy after having a home based salon for the last 4 and half years, and renting a room at the local college to teach.
Looking forward to my first students in the new place next week and my first clients tomorrow in the new salon.

Attachments

• salon1.jpg
    salon1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,567
  • salon2.jpg
    salon2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,538
  • salon3.jpg
    salon3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • salon4.jpg
    salon4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,415
  • salon5.jpg
    salon5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,408
  • salon6.jpg
    salon6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,308
We opened up 6 weeks ago and things are going great, such a relief!! Took some hard work but we got there in the end, theres some great salons on here just wanted to say keep up the good work and keep smiling! xx

It looks fantastic, so gorgeous and welcoming. Congratulations!

Claire your salon looks gorgeous, I bet you are really proud, I would be!

Thanks hun, I wish it looked half as gorgeous as some of the salons on here, I definitely have some work to do!

I have just finished moving over to my new salon and CND training academy after having a home based salon for the last 4 and half years, and renting a room at the local college to teach.
Looking forward to my first students in the new place next week and my first clients tomorrow in the new salon.

This looks brilliant, bet you are really proud! :)

Well I have finally got some new photo's of my new treatment room on my new website! It's all been go go go for me tonight:

The Treatment Den Gallery

Hope clients like it!

Hi looks lovely but im not sure if its my system but every time i get to 6th picture in your galleries (or click directly on that one!) my sytem crashes & i have to restart internet - as i said may just be me! but have tried a few times

xx

DSC_0110.jpg

Thank you IKEA!

This is my home based salon. My handyman will soon fix fume- and dust remover.

Does anybody know if the LED lamps in the glass cabinet and under the shelf will influence the products? They are weak​

Beautiful salons girls. Look out for mine in a few months. Moving house in 3 weeks to a 3 bed house with a spare room to convert. So excited!

Great thread! I am moving into a new place this Saturday can't wait I finished the decorating on new years eve here's my room

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325639750.266238.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325639750.266238.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325639794.539212.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325639794.539212.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,439
View attachment 11019

Thank you IKEA!

This is my home based salon. My handyman will soon fix fume- and dust remover.

Does anybody know if the LED lamps in the glass cabinet and under the shelf will influence the products? They are weak​

I have the same lights (yay! Ikea) in a cabinet that holds products and it never effected them. as long as their in some sort of packaging that's not clear/see through

Great thread! I am moving into a new place this Saturday can't wait I finished the decorating on new years eve here's my room

I love your salon, your nail tables gorgeous weres it from? X

It looks really good Jen, can't wait to come and do my courses with you, just got confirmation that my friend can come for me to work on so i will book tomorrow x:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back