Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375645861.475910.jpg

They are from ikea we have the tall ones for the Dermalogica & the small ones are behind our nail desks?x

The first pic is what it was like before,hope my clients like the new look!thanks for the feedback;-)

Wow shelldavis you have a gorgeous salon!

This is my lig cabin i have just purchased. I got quite a good deal as its ex display! Doors are being replaced with brand new ones and also new felt tiles for the roof. Will be delivered and fitted in around 3 weeks so im putting my base (decking) down at the weekend! Very excited. Bit smaller than i wanted but hopefully will be big enough

Oops forgot to add photoImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375725155.593256.jpg

Cabin looks class!theres one similar outside Belfast and it has great reviews!ppl find it v relaxing;-)

Absolutely stunning :) well done you, be very proud, good luck xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Thank you lovepolish

I LOVE these set ups! Can't wait to show you mine!!

I moved my salon into a different room at the weekend! Going into business with my mum so needed an overhaul. Totally different colour scheme from my blue/green/teal/brown striped wall! What do you think?! Not finished yet, just waiting on organza to dress the window, a mirror, a tub chair and a clock ;)

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375830554.008563.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375830584.080430.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375830614.687582.jpg

I moved my salon into a different room at the weekend! Going into business with my mum so needed an overhaul. Totally different colour scheme from my blue/green/teal/brown striped wall! What do you think?! Not finished yet, just waiting on organza to dress the window, a mirror, a tub chair and a clock ;)

Xxx

View attachment 39871View attachment 39872View attachment 39873

Ooooo this is very nice! What does your mum do? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks girls! She is going into skincare :) we are very excited!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back