Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381693508.230197.jpg

I have three Lucindy wall canvasses being painted for my room, they're not finished yet but I really wanted to share the first one - I love it :D

Haha love it Lyddy. So clever

I've posted on here before but I just wanted to post an update as I got my mirror for my back wall! I've been waiting for weeks!

Attachments

• 2013-09-30 15.32.36.jpg
    2013-09-30 15.32.36.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,262
I've posted on here before but I just wanted to post an update as I got my mirror for my back wall! I've been waiting for weeks!

Look fab x

I dont think you can improve on Perfection! This is what I want mine to look like.

That mirror is stunning!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Boho-ed my treatment room a little!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381788586.707614.jpg

Thanks;-) bought the blanket in Portugal-the pattern is called the tree of life

It's beautiful. I bet your clients will feel really relaxed in there.

I've just noticed your desk lamp in your new room. Is that the daylight one that is around £90 like this?
Daylight Slimline Chrome Table Top Lamp D32107, Desk Lamp

If so, I'm thinking of getting it and wondered how you are getting on with it.
Can it swing around but stay on it's clamp on the table? I currently swing my lamp over to a different position for when I do toes, but don't have to undo the clamp to move it.

Ladies I am so sorry for missing your posts!

I adore my daylight lamp, the link is exactly the one :) it clamps onto the table but because it has two bendy parts (the main arm and the base) it is very easy to manipulate to where you want it.

You can swing it around for toes too but I would make sure you tighten it up again after you move it back :)

I'd really recommend it!

Xxx

Does anyone work from a tiny room lol I am looking at one and I don't know how am going to get my stuff into it! I am trying to look at the photos but I don't get them all on my phone xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loved looking at everyone's set ups, I've always worked mobile but the hubby & I are converting our integrated garage into my own lil beauty room, am mega excited :)

Some Gorgeous Salons/Rooms On Here!!

Have just expanded my salon and its finally finished so thought I would share :)

I love this Salon!!!! What a dream :-D xxx

My nail corner and lash & brow room within hair salon x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,141
Sorry not sure how to combine pics x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,087
Lash & Brow room x