Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My log cabin
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446203.748140.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446231.733642.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446245.650762.jpg

Hi yes I've looked at that thread too thank you sparkly snow.
Bronze beauties looks fab...do you have a pic from the outside of cabin? Also how did you manage putting wallpaper up...did you plaster first as we were told you couldn't plaster due to wood moving. Looks fab! X

Hi yes I've looked at that thread too thank you sparkly snow.
Bronze beauties looks fab...do you have a pic from the outside of cabin? Also how did you manage putting wallpaper up...did you plaster first as we were told you couldn't plaster due to wood moving. Looks fab! X
Thanks nikki! Yes was told not a good idea to plaster so my other half put up ply boards and then we hung some thick lining paper horizontally before papering over the top. Hides the gaps from the ply. This is the outside of my cabin, have since added steps to it etc this was when first erected xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469638129.966297.jpg

@Chelsea Claire I got it from Ebay, a lady local to me 'up cycles' old furniture & I was lucky enough to find this chair.

When I went to pick it up I also fell in love with the caninate so cane home with that too :D

Hi Bronze beauties, that's the perfect size cabin, where did you get this from...do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? Looks really lovely inside and out [emoji2]

Hi Bronze beauties, that's the perfect size cabin, where did you get this from...do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? Looks really lovely inside and out [emoji2]
Thanks Nikki :) I got really lucky actually theirs a garden center just up the road from me that has a log cabin shop inside, we went to have a look thinking they were going to be out of our price range as its a really expensive shop but wanted to get an idea on the size i would need, they had a few ex display this being one of them so i got it for 2850 (450 to pay them to bring it to my house and build it) which was less than half price so definitely check out your local log cabin / shed centers x

This is mine! Was hard work getting it all done in 5 weeks but we'll worth it :) home from home [emoji173]

Do you mind me asking where you got your reception desk from?

The new decor in my little home salon - the old room pics are here somewhere in the history of this thread but the last 2 photos show how (very purple) it used to be when I first started out.....It's amazing how completely different it feels after only a quick change of lighter wallpaper and paint colour, all fixtures and fittings are exactly the same (only the wall colour was changed) but I feel so much more relaxed and chilled out working in here now. :) x

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 744
  • 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 620
  • 1aaaa.jpg
    1aaaa.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 636
  • 1aaaaa.jpg
    1aaaaa.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 650
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 601
  • 1bb.jpg
    1bb.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 632
Hi looks lush....I much prefer your new and lighter look [emoji6]

Wow that is lovely! Love the lighter paint and paper! Very sophisticated looking!

Beautiful room Glory_locks! The white furniture really brings out the White in the wallpaper. Great job! X

Does anyone have a pack away setting? Looking interface this for a home salon xx

My new nail salon is almost ready for opening next week. Setting up on my own after nearly 10 years in a salon, scary!! View attachment 82225
Do,you mind me asking where your nail desk came from? It's lovely and just what I'm after. X

Im setting up my retail area ready for Christmas. Can any of you lively lot post some pics of your retail areas/displays for inspiration?

I like how mine is going but feel it still needs something Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2387.JPG
    IMG_2387.JPG
    911.2 KB · Views: 542
Im setting up my retail area ready for Christmas. Can any of you lively lot post some pics of your retail areas/displays for inspiration?

I like how mine is going but feel it still needs something Xx

Some red glittery baubles perhaps?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479053954.404493.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479053971.531066.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479053998.585125.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479054019.153701.jpg

Love my cosy set up and the glittery wallpaper! The glitter doesn't show up on pictures but it does look lovely and shimmery in real life (the patterned one)[emoji92] and couldn't resist getting the gold when I saw it lol. Wall rack is looking a bit empty but I'm switching from OPI to Vinylux and only wanted to put my new rack up.
Thanks for sharing all your salons/treatment rooms it's great to see how other people set things up [emoji3]

The new decor in my little home salon - the old room pics are here somewhere in the history of this thread but the last 2 photos show how (very purple) it used to be when I first started out.....It's amazing how completely different it feels after only a quick change of lighter wallpaper and paint colour, all fixtures and fittings are exactly the same (only the wall colour was changed) but I feel so much more relaxed and chilled out working in here now. :) x
Absolutly love this. Im wanting to convert my garage but dunno where to start. Any hints n tips plz x

Absolutly love this. Im wanting to convert my garage but dunno where to start. Any hints n tips plz x

Insulation, lots of it, everywhere. Ceiling, walls, floor, the lot. Garages get very cold.

Latest posts

Back