Your timing for a French Rebalance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyf

Reaction score
Hello,
I would love to get an idea on how long it takes you all to complete a backfill doing a french acrylic with NO drill.

After 3 years I have shaved my time down to about 1 hour 10-15 minutes hth x I used to take closer to 2 hours initially

one and a half hours same as a full set for me hun

hth
xxxxxxxx

It depends on how clumsy a client is, but usually anything from 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 45, so virtually the same as a fullset.

It all depends on what kind of state the nails are I normally do it between 1 hour 15mins to 2 hours.:hug:

Again the same for me, depending on the client, anything from 1hr30-2hrs. If they come back with their nails in a state, then it takes about 2hrs.

Also some who have had nail art, want it replacing and something new put on instead, then it takes longer again!

Hi - it depends on the client, so 1 hour to 1 hour 30 max.

One hour 15 minutes for a regular customer/client.

1 hour to 1 1/2 hours depending on the nails and what's going on!

i did one in an hour and 20 last night - on one of my regulars - a 3 week french rebalance, all nails still intact - no lifting!!

i did one on saturday a 4 week rebalance (she had come from another tech) took just over me 2hrs - loads of lifting and they were really thick, took forever to file down!!

So it definately depends on the state of the nails xx

Latest posts

Back