Your views on Callus peel or Pedikur please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi im wanting to buy some good hard skin remover for my pedicure treatments,i was wanting to know your views either on

Callu peel or Pedikur?

What do you think to these and are they anymore that do this job and where to buy for the best prices?

Thanks as iv got a lady who desperatly wants her heels doing next week before she goes on holiday.xx

Hi, I used Pedikur for a couple of years, have recently switched to the Callus Peel Pads, and I really like them. Both a great products.

I think the pads look slightly more professional.

good luck with your search

Hi ,The callus peel works out around £43 the n P+P so if a client wanted just her heels doing what would the price be and then would you double this if they had 2 pads on each feet.Im new to this pricing so any advice would be great thanks x.

Anymore for anymore? xx

Hi have you got a link for them plz?

We have been using the callus peel for four weeks and have had to buy a second box, our clients love it. We sell the treatment for £14.99 and if its with a pedicure treatment its an extra £10.
:lol:

It slooking like the Callus Peel at the moment,thanks guys x

Hi ,The callus peel works out around £43 the n P+P so if a client wanted just her heels doing what would the price be and then would you double this if they had 2 pads on each feet.Im new to this pricing so any advice would be great thanks x.

The pads are quite generous and you shouldn't have to use two packs. Each pack has two pads anyway and if you may find that a whole pad is just too much for the heel so you can trim some off and use it around the balls of the feet too.

Hi,joe i dont mean two packs i was thinking that there was 2 pads in 1 pkt so i meant 2 pads 1 on the heel and 1 on the balls off the feet like you said sorry i put it wrong lol.So i was wanting top know about the pricing heels? then do you double up the price sorry if this sounds silly as its late and my brain is switched off lol x

Latest posts

Back