Your Vinylux top 10 please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailenvyWorksop

Reaction score
I am wanting to switch my polishes and after using shellac i have decided to start with Vinylux.I am going to have to buy bit by bit so those that use it could you let me know which are the most popular and give me your top 10 please......

I would get, Cream Puff, Beau or Negligee, Pink Bikini, Hot Chillis, Lobster Roll, Tinted Love, Blue Rapture, Tropix or Electric Orange, masquerade. These are my most popular Vinylux colours and a good mixture.x

Cream puff
Beau
Grapefruit Sparkle
Cake Pop
Tutti Frutti
Wildfire
Masquerade
Tropix
Lilac Longing
Rubble

Pink Bikini and Tinted Love are really popular too but you asked for 10 ;)

Xxx

lol thank you ladies would you agree vinylux is the way to go? its took me ages to make a decision pmsl Xx

Bloodline is a gorgeous rich ruby red.
My clients love it.

I ordered another 10 vinylux colours (should arrive today) taking my collection to 20 colours. I must admit I've not been using it or plugging it to my customers as I found it difficult to use - but realise it's too amazing not to use it and to get a grip and just practice with it!! :)

thanks guys I will be placing my order with your reccomendations ;) x

Beau
Hot chillis
Rockroyalty
Tutti frutti
Pink bikini
Lobster roll
Blue rapture
Tropix
Limeade
Tinted love

Hi there...very new to this and training at the moment.. Ive been practising with bluesky as its cheaper than some of the other products.. Not always the right way to go i kno. Has anyone used bluesky? And whats your verdict? Also is this vinylux a gel polish? Reading through all your queiries feeling overwhelmed ha thanks 💅❤️

Bluesky is not a 'professional' product
CND Shellac is a power polish which needs curing in a UV lamp
This thread is about CND Vinylux and it's not a gel polish and doesnt need curing.
It dries in 8.5 minutes and lasts about a week ( sometimes much longer) and doesn't require acetone to remove it - ordinary polish remover will do.
The colours compliment the Shellac colours.
Hope this clears up it a bit for you.

I am wanting to switch my polishes and after using shellac i have decided to start with Vinylux.I am going to have to buy bit by bit so those that use it could you let me know which are the most popular and give me your top 10 please......

Why not get the CND Vinylux starter pack. It includes 10 colours & 2 topcoats. It has white, pinks, reds, purples & dark colours like fedora. You would need to ring S2 as theyre low on stock & its not on the website at the mo but I ordered over the phone recently :D There's another thread about this from a few days ago :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back