Your waxing prices for legs & arms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,
I know what you charge depends on location etc,

but out of curiousity what do you all charge for;
half leg
full leg
half arm
full arm

I charge;
half leg - £9.50
full leg - £18
half arm - £10
full arm - £14

God knows why I charge more for half arm than half leg, stupidly this has only just dawned on me :rolleyes: so think I will put the half leg up to £10 too!

Emma x:hug:x

Half leg £12
Full leg £20
Forearm £9
Full arm £12.50

And for men
Half leg £18
Full leg £25
Forearm £12.50
Full arm £17.50

Last edited:
Hi All,
I know what you charge depends on location etc,

but out of curiousity what do you all charge for;
half leg
full leg
half arm
full arm

I charge;
half leg - £9.50
full leg - £18
half arm - £10
full arm - £14

God knows why I charge more for half arm than half leg, stupidly this has only just dawned on me :rolleyes: so think I will put the half leg up to £10 too!

Emma! I think you are fabulous and experienced therapist - so why not charge more When is your next price increase? Why not do one for the VAT rise which is due at the end of the year?:)

Me (I'm in the South East)

Ladies:
Half leg £18.00
Full leg £27.00
Half arm £16.00
Full arm £22.00

Men:
Half leg £23.00
Full leg £32.00
Half arm £20.00
Full arm £25.00

Thank you for all your replies its good to see how/what people charge :)

Andrea - Thank you, :o my beauty room is in East London, so my prices have to reflect the location, and I do try to keep treatments affordable for my clients, however I am thinking of putting up a one or two of the waxing prices (half leg & half leg & bikini line) I dont really have a price increase on the whole, I have just put up; mani, pedi (prices twice), & intimate waxing (prices once) over the last 7 years :irked: x

Jason - I love the fact that you have codes for your treatments, very thoughtful & good idea! x

Thanks Emma,

one piece of advice is to make sure you either memorise the codes - or stick a copy of them in the front of your book. You can't ask the customer exactly what the code means - it defeats the object! :eek: :)

Latest posts

Back