Your weight loss secrets!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had two 10 min work out sessions last week, on top of all the walking I usually do. Wanted to do 3 workouts a week. Starting 10 mins and then slowly working it up to half an hour but had a hectic week so never got the 3rd one in!

I'm liking body pump classes. Anybody else do them?

I've never tried body pump - what is it? I love zumba. I have no co-ordination & 2 left feet but I love it & it works up a sweat!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I work and they don't let me eat sometimes. I have lost 13 kilos in 10 months so far from this. XD

I've had my latest job for a year. Anyway I have lost 15 kg since working there. They don't feed me everyday.

Hey guys thought I'd start a thread for tips/secrets for weight loss! I've tried slimming world, weightwatchers, slimfast and most of the popular ones and not had huge luck, but I'm on a low fat diet now and have already lost 8 pounds in a week! It really seems to be working well :) any tips or tricks you guys have would be great to share to help everyone! �� xxx

Hi,
I wouldn't recommend you to try to loose so much weight in such a small period of time. Because when you loosing weight very quickly, you will start having stretches. As you loosing weight very quickly, your skin, and it's layers don't have enough time to loose weight gradually, and you stretching it. By this way the skin is wearing out. And when afterwards you will stop having your diet, and if you eat and get even a little fatter it will stretch again and it will be much more difficult to get rid of those stretches. So, my advise to you to have a balance in everything, and do not overload your body.
It's also very good to do a lot of walking, and swimming (as swimming is a sport which burning much more calories then any other sport in the less periods of time, and it's also provides a uniform load on the body, so it's not overload it)... Try to eat less of salt, and such products which contain starch and sugar. And remember the rule, everything is good, in the reasonable quantities!;)

V

Hi Ladies and Gents!

It's coming up to new year now and I know a lot of people always try losing their Christmas weight! Please make sure we are all doing this right and instead of calorie or points counting you need to be getting proper nutrition in there not just restricting food!!

I have just done a nutritionist course and I am very familiar to exercise etc so I'd anyone needs any help or meal plans writing I'd be very happy to assist! Just let me know!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile

I've just started juice plus & clean healthy eating. And try get to the gym 3 times a week xx

Any tips while u r breast feeding??

Any tips while u r breast feeding??

Hi hun!

You need to make sure you are getting as many nutrients as possible in your diet for your baby!

Message me if you need any help with this! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Ladies and Gents!

It's coming up to new year now and I know a lot of people always try losing their Christmas weight! Please make sure we are all doing this right and instead of calorie or points counting you need to be getting proper nutrition in there not just restricting food!!

I have just done a nutritionist course and I am very familiar to exercise etc so I'd anyone needs any help or meal plans writing I'd be very happy to assist! Just let me know!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile

That's why I like slimming world as it's a healthy eating plan rather than a diet & encourages cooking from scratch with lots of fruit & veg.

Noo plans like slimming world are not good! They encourage you to calorie or points count instead of actually telling you the reasons you need proper nutrition xxx

Noo plans like slimming world are not good! They encourage you to calorie or points count instead of actually telling you the reasons you need proper nutrition xxx

Slimming world does not count calories or points. It encourages you to eat lean meat, fish, plenty of fruit & veg & foods high in protein. It incorporates the recommended intake of fibre and calcium daily. Meals are homemade cooked from scratch using fresh ingredients. And every meal should be at least 1/3 fruit and/or veg. The only counting is syns - these are things like crisps, chocolate, alcohol, takeaways. Generally stuff that is bad for us and should be limited which this does by limiting you to 5 - 15 syns a day. When you join slimming world the books explain all about nutrition and why they encourage you to eat the foods they say & how they work with your body. Slimmimg World is also the only plan out there that is backed up by the Royal College of Midwives as they recognise that it is such a healthy eating plan.

Latest posts

Back