YouTube for hair geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
me ......level one perspective not a professional perspective
looks like an avantgarde look maybe for a show..........
? plastic tie for sectioning ?????????
cutting technique.....as a level one.....looks good too me ( i am still perfecting holding scissors and comb in the same hand...)
great point cutting......i would have no fingers left lol
but like i say this must be an avantgarde look.

On the youtube front my fav has to be Flying shears!! Ill find a link
Crazy haircutting with triple type scissors I think they are, no comb involved at all, its a bit wacky for my liking though.

YouTube - Amazing hairstylist cut with mult-scissors

and just imagine how heavy they must be

Last edited:
Fit though isn't he?:lol::lol::lol::Grope::Grope::Grope:

Fit though isn't he?:lol::lol::lol::Grope::Grope::Grope:

doh missed him was watching his edward scissorhands going like the clappers....he is nearly as fast as me...pmsl

looks like an avantgarde look maybe for a show..........
Me thinks a trip to Valencia is in order for you Joanne, that way you can see all of the weird and wonderful hairstyles that I see when I go into the city :wink2:
I'll let you know if I notice that style of hair, you shouldn't have too long to wait, the title said Spring '08.

I like the style, can't comment on the technique though (didn't finish my hair course), but if I were his client I'd be very happy with a cut like that :green:

I liked the haircut, I thought it was well cut.
amazing what can be done with those block heads!!

I liked the haircut, I thought it was well cut.
amazing what can be done with those block heads!!
mine looks like scary mary off the phones 4 you advert

Have to say I kept checking the guy out rather than watching the haircut ... and what's with that Edward Scissorhands? - I'd freak if my hairdresser pulled out one of those!

Hi, I kinda liked the block head one and the cute guy x ,

I thought the other one was a bit strange ,
all that fuss and flying hair :| ,
thanks for the videos x

Bienvenido a Salon Geek Oscar :D

Hi my name is Oscar Vera, and I have enjoyed very much my view video here, thank you for your comments, I leave with you another video of mine youtube:

YouTube - corte medio (primavera'08)

Pardon my English, the translator of use google, jejejej

[email protected]

wwww.dreamsestilistas.com (barcelona , Spain)

I love this haircut, and with the weather we have here at the moment it would be fabulous for my type of hair, thick hair and hot weather doesn't work. :lol: I am seriuosly thinking about getting mine cut like this.

Liked the video, thanks

Cool videos Oscar, its good to see different techniques without having to pay LOADS of money for the Tony & Guy, Wella or whoever DVDs.

Those crazy japanese shears are scary, but basically the same as razoring and you can be very precise with rhem....and how likey are you to cut yurself/client using those!

I VOTE MORE HAIR TUTORIALS!!!

Latest posts

Back