Zebra print hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have a client who wanted a part shaved from her head thn leopard print done over the top. But it's quite common so I suggested zebra print instead, I thought it wud go better with her black hair tht she already has.
So anyway I went a snoop on you tube but any fond any videos on it so want to know of anyone has done it on here before And if uz any advice????
I know it wud b pritty easy to do but want to hear other ppls story's xx
Thank u pleae

Hi geeks,
I have a client who wanted a part shaved from her head thn leopard print done over the top. But it's quite common so I suggested zebra print instead, I thought it wud go better with her black hair tht she already has.
So anyway I went a snoop on you tube but any fond any videos on it so want to know of anyone has done it on here before And if uz any advice????
I know it wud b pritty easy to do but want to hear other ppls story's xx
Thank u pleae

I do leopard print quite often, and client have asked for zebra but I've never done it because I wouldn't know the easiest way to do, I'm not so artistic in that sense lol

hi! iv done similar using scalp bleach painted on with an artists paint brush :p only thing would e if her hair is super dark you might need to wash the bleach and re-apply to get it really white xxx

Thanks guys! Well I did think that, so I am going to have a look 2night at her hair..bcoz u obv need it as light as possible!
Yeah I am going to get a paintbrush to do it..
How do I think it's going to wash, I'm scared unit might stick to the bleach parts 😖
Do u think if applied basal one to the white parts that wud help it running?

Also, how do u do ur leopard print..I'm intrigued 😜

Xxx

Thanks guys! Well I did think that, so I am going to have a look 2night at her hair..bcoz u obv need it as light as possible!
Yeah I am going to get a paintbrush to do it..
How do I think it's going to wash, I'm scared unit might stick to the bleach parts 😖
Do u think if applied basal one to the white parts that wud help it running?

Also, how do u do ur leopard print..I'm intrigued 😜

Xxx

i normally use celery, but sometimes a free hand a lot of it :) let us know how it goes x

Celery is brilliant! X

celery? like an actual stick o celery? HAHAHA thats hilariously amazing. . . got ur a creative bunch

Latest posts

Back