zip & go extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzthom

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone had any information on verlocke zip & go hair extensions, after using hot fusion for so long id love to give my hair a break but dont really want to live without with my long, thick hair so i noticed the zip & go cold fusion extensions on the verlocke site, they sound good and i would love to try them but before i order id like to get a little more info on them, does anyone have any personal experience with them? ive heard the just slip out your hair and so many other stories. if anyone could help me id be very grateful. Thanks :)

Well I've never seen the benefit in cold fusion since it still needs chemicals, as I understand, to remove. And it is still a chemical adhesive on your hair. The only thing missing is the heat. But I would have thought you'd be better with micro-rings. I can recommend someone near you who does an excellent micro-ring fitting. If you PM me your contact details I'll get her to call you and you can have a chat.

Linda

Latest posts

Back