Zuca bag or Roo Beauty Lolabelle mobile bag, which one to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNAB

Reaction score
Hi Salon Geeks,

I would like to buy a new bag as I work mobile doing mani/pedis and tans. And currently using a tool bag from Homebase (it is awesome and sturdy but doesn’t fit my tanning kit), a supermarket bag for the pedi bowl and a mini suitcase.

I have a Belava pedi tub for pedicures. My nail polishes are currently stored in 3 Roo Beauty cubes.

I’ve looked at the Zuca Artist trolley and backpack (For my tanning gun) OR Roo Beauty Lolabelle.

Does anyone have any pros and cons or either?

Thanks in advance x

I have the Lolabelle bag since going mobile this year and I love it. Plenty of space to carry absolutely everything I need. Side note - I've definitely built up some arm muscles since carrying the thing up and down stairs 😁

I have the Zuca and it is fantastic, I couldn't use it as my only case, there's too much stuff, but it is the one to pack specifically for jobs on the day and get going. I use the Roo Beauty rolls (x4) inside it for polishes, with additional clear zip bags for more polishes and glitters, I can get two towels in with a couch roll, and a few tool boxes + lamp... and there is still space to mingle. You might not be able to fit much in if you are using the cubes. My pro's about the Zuca is that it has a seat, and it is strong as an ox.. really sturdy. Cons? None.

I'm waiting for the Roo Lolabelle to arrive back in stock in the black glitter to put some new kit in, the design is amazing.. and I know it will be heavy but which loaded kit bag or case isn't lets be fair.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back