ZUCA reviews, storage for beauty therapists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Hey beauty geeks,

I was just hoping for some reviews of the Zuca Pro cases in terms of how much storage room? Easy to transport? Did you think they're worth the money?
Or have you found a better alternative?

I have the Roo Beauty Glamour case but find it gets heavy very quickly! X

Hi

I started off with a roo glamour bag but quickly out grew it. I really wanted the CND zuca bag but didn't want to pay the money. After buying and sending back a roo case as it was too heavy for mobile work and ordering two mua wheeley bags from Amazon that broke within days I decided to take the plunge and go zuca. I've not been disappointed it's lovely to pull along and very sturdy. It's looks small but is actually quite roomy as it has a few hidden compartments. I do still carry another bag for towels etc X

Hi

I started off with a roo glamour bag but quickly out grew it. I really wanted the CND zuca bag but didn't want to pay the money. After buying and sending back a roo case as it was too heavy for mobile work and ordering two mua wheeley bags from Amazon that broke within days I decided to take the plunge and go zuca. I've not been disappointed it's lovely to pull along and very sturdy. It's looks small but is actually quite roomy as it has a few hidden compartments. I do still carry another bag for towels etc X

Hi Tinkerbell80,

I bought the Roo Glamour bag and have barely used it. I didn't realise it was as bulky as it is. I feel it might have been better with wheels, like a hold-all?

I too was torn whether to buy the CND zuca, but I needed a lamp too so decided on a different package. It would be good if they sold it individually.
I like how compact the Zuca is, but it's quite expensive so I don't want to take the plunge without being 100% sure.

Without being too nosy, can I ask what you store in each compartment? To get an idea of what they can hold. X

I've got a Zuca that I use for my Make up transport - it is heavy - but I have a LOT of stuff in there! there are so many different compartments in the zuca. I use my flat palettes in the zips at the side, two large craft cases with my make up in, my brushes in another bag in the stretchy pocket at the side.

Latest posts

Back