Cluster Eyelashes and glue to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiMc

Reaction score
Ive already made a post about this but im still very unsure about a few things...

Im trained in Individual eyelashes. But I put cluster lashes on myself and my mum which I find really easy to do... do I need to do a training course for clusters if ive done the individual eyelash extension course? I can't find courses anywhere and a few people keep asking me about my eyelashes.

Also I tried the glue from Sallys for clusters and I woke up in the morning and most of my lashes were off, so I used Lashbond glue but I know this isn't good for my own eyelashes... so what glue is good for clusters so they last longer?

Ive already made a post about this but im still very unsure about a few things...

Im trained in Individual eyelashes. But I put cluster lashes on myself and my mum which I find really easy to do... do I need to do a training course for clusters if ive done the individual eyelash extension course? I can't find courses anywhere and a few people keep asking me about my eyelashes.

Also I tried the glue from Sallys for clusters and I woke up in the morning and most of my lashes were off, so I used Lashbond glue but I know this isn't good for my own eyelashes... so what glue is good for clusters so they last longer?
I don't think you have to do additional training in cluster lashes if you've already trained in sp lashes (which I'm assuming you have). Cluster lashes are only supposed to last for a couple of days, it's a really bad idea to want them longer on your eyelashes as they're too heavy for long term use. If you do a search on here there are loadssss of these types of questions and useful info from more experienced ee geeks. And also, it's also always best to check with your insurers re glue to make sure you're covered :hug:

Latest posts

Back